A million and 1 threads ie all the wrong foods

Options
about this TOM we women have but I just needed to vent. Sometimes I hate being a woman. Today all I want to do is eat all the WRONG foods. Usually at this TOM it is all about carbs carbs carbs. I just try to control it as much as possible and reassure myself that it is just a temporary insanity. It was so hard going grocery shopping this evening. I did pass by the apple fritters with out even picking them up, though I will admit I paused for about 10 seconds and even reached for them. Telling myself it was for the kids (I knew they would all be gone by morning with my sleep eating issue) And it went on with the cake mixes I did break down and buy the kids sweet Hawaiian bread, it was on sale and I had a coupon. Yea that just about blew my day with the 4 rolls I ate. Learned my lesson though. No more shopping when I have pms. I did do good buying myself diet lipton green tea since lately I am having trouble resisting hubbys dr pepper. Water has just not been cutting it lately. And yoplait light yogurt fat free, for later this week cuz I know it will be a few days before this passes. Plus I had a coupon ;) and some new Kashi meals (again with the coupons lol) going to see how they are and hopefully it will help me stay in calorie budget. This is not as easy as it was for me last year. Hmmm dont know what I am doing wrong.

Replies

• Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    crazy cravings.. :-P I hate that..I get sweet and salty crazy cravings..!!!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    crazy cravings.. :-P I hate that..I get sweet and salty crazy cravings..!!!

OMG me too! Have you found those sweet n salty granola bars at the grocery store? They have these almond ones that if I have them in the house they will disappear at an amazingly fast rate. But they are so good.