My first nsv in a long time

Options
TrishJimenez
TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
I have been going thru some difficult personal issues the last few months and almost completely fell off the wagon. To the extent that I even gained back 5 lbs of the 16 that I lost and worked so hard for. But a few weeks ago I got back on the wagon and even though I have not been working out yet due to some health issues I have been trying to watch what I eat, eat right and try to take better care of myself. And what is so awesome is today I had to pull my belt tighter again back to the thinest that I was before I "fell off the wagon" The scale is not reflecting it. Probably due to water retention but hey its not the scale that matters the most right? It is more about how we look, how we feel and how we look and feel in our clothes lol. I really couldnt believe it. Bcuz like I said I have been trying but some days I was trying harder then others, if you know what I mean ;)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!