Insanity Month 2 question

Options
Month 2 of Insanity is getting ever closer, starts on Monday.

The problem I have is that I don't have time to do the fit test and the max interval circuit before work, which is the only practical time for me to do a workout.

So I have 2 options, either I do the fit test on the Sunday, which means I don't get a rest day, or I skip the fit test, in order to have a rest day.

I'm leaning towards skipping the fit test this time. I just wanted to know what others thoughts on this were?

Replies

• Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    You can do the fit test before work and the Max Interval Circuit after work or is that not practical?
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Or wake up slightly earlier as the fit test isn't that long and it could be even shorter if you use a 1 minute timer to do the workouts which will cut through the "How many did you get this time Tanya"? :laugh:
  • KNarrainen
    KNarrainen Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It's not really practical for me to do it later in the day, as I take over the front room, and I don't really think it's that fair to do that in the evening.

At the moment I have to get up at 6am to do the workouts that last around 40 minutes.

So in order to get the fit test (27 mins) and the new workout (60 mins) in I'd have to get up at around 5.15am

I'm afraid that I'm not willing to do that, at least I'm pretty sure I'm not.
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Do them on separate days? Or do the fit test and then get in as much of the other workout as you can.