Options
Hiya,

Okay I need to lose at least 40lbs before the 26th August for my holiday, I just hope that's realistic because its only 4 months away. I just don’t want to lose weight for my holiday I want change my life style totally. I started last week and lost 2lbs :laugh: even though I wasn't strict with my diet and only exercised twice. So I was extremely happy with them results. I would love to hear any tips and advice so please add me. :tongue:

Many Thanks
Annabel

Replies

• Mindywv2003
    Mindywv2003 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi Annabel,

I am new (again) to this site
    I am on low carb diet, I was on it several years ago and lost 67 lbs. in almost 4 months butttttt I was overly strict, obsessed as some would call it . I was allowed 20 carbs a day on Atkins and I was at sometimes 9 a day! majorrr mistake
    I ended up with Kydney stones which are not the most pleasant experience and was due to the extreme low carb. and of course wnet back to old habbits and gaineds it all back and then some :(
    I am now back on and would like to lose approx. 30-40 lbs. by July I know I an do if I stick to it by the book
    I am trying to keep my carbs at 35-40 a day
    I started on Tuesday and as of this morning I am down 6 lbs. of course the begining is water weight but heck..I'll take it

good luck in your journey!!
  • dckeable76
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I'm starting my diet today. I want to lose at least 21lbs before 14 September. I am finding it difficult to get my post-pregnancy shape back after my fourth baby. Good luck to you.
  • CMikki7
    CMikki7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I also need to drop 30lbs by August .....hopefully we can encourage each other.
  • Annabel1985
    Options
    Good Luck everyone on your weight lose goals, we can all support one another :happy:

Melinda1964 on your 6lbs weight lose that's excellent :bigsmile:

Annabel