8kg (17 lbs) lost - progress picture

Options
Hey guys!

So, I've been at this since November '11. I'm not quite sure how heavy I was beforehand as I didn't have a scale and frankly, I didn't want to know. But on the 23rd of January I weighed myself for the first time on my journey and I was 89kg (196lb) so that's the starting weight I'm going with.

I'm 5'8 and a half, and the first photo was taken in November 2011 and the second photo was taken on the 6th of April. I wasn't going to post a photo because I didn't think there was much of a difference, but after staring intently at the screen I think I can see a teeny tiny one. :tongue:

I'm an apple shape and my tummy is my biggest insecurity. I know it will probably take a while but I can't wait until it starts to shrink!

progress-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Annabel1985
    Options
    Well done on your weight lose and good look with the rest of your journey xx
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    Thank you very much! :)
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    Bump, cos I can. :P
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm also an apple, so I know exactly what you mean, but you can definitely see the difference on your stomach. Well done :)
  • FatNurseSlim
    Options
    Nice job keep it up i am also an apple and appreciate how god damn long it takes for tummy weight to shift - I seem to lose it off everywhere else first ! Xxxx
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

So, I've been at this since November '11. I'm not quite sure how heavy I was beforehand as I didn't have a scale and frankly, I didn't want to know. But on the 23rd of January I weighed myself for the first time on my journey and I was 89kg (196lb) so that's the starting weight I'm going with.

I'm 5'8 and a half, and the first photo was taken in November 2011 and the second photo was taken on the 6th of April. I wasn't going to post a photo because I didn't think there was much of a difference, but after staring intently at the screen I think I can see a teeny tiny one. :tongue:

I'm an apple shape and my tummy is my biggest insecurity. I know it will probably take a while but I can't wait until it starts to shrink!

progress-1-1.jpg

Yes, I can see a difference, around your middle and in your face. WTG and continue, you are doing grand!
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    Eee, thank you all so much!! :)
  • KAML1912
    KAML1912 Posts: 1
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference. Especially on the upper part of your tummy, face and arms. Your bum and back seem smaller too! Keep it up! !!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Great job Playboy bunny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!