help me pick a dress!

Options

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    #1 all the way! Would you mind telling me where you found it? I'd love one in wisteria colors, to wear for my daughters wedding in July!

JC Penney ! It's a junior's dress but there were also very similar ones in the women's section
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options
    I would dress the second one up with some gorgeous brown/wooden wedges and accessories. You could team it with a smart denim jacket and a cute little clutch! It is more casual but perfect for a spring wedding in my opinion- especially with heels!
    I like the first one too but it's a bit...blah/boring. I'd team it with nude peep toe heels though for a classic look and very minimal accessories.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I love the first dress!!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Number 1 for sure
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

#2 is to casual
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    #1 is way cute!!! Love love love that... it would look great with some nude peep toe pumps which would give the illusion of a thinner "elongated" leg line... i like that sort of look :)

117161_366_45.jpg

Yes!! Those were the shoes I was thinking of! :bigsmile: You must be psychic or something :huh: :laugh:
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    #1 with Pink or Nude strappy sandals.

Cute choice!!!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    #1 with a nude heel and ur set!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    #1 with nude peep toe shoes.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    They are both cute. I'd probably choose number 1 with some strappy white sandals. (I'm guessing from the dresses you chose that it's an afternoon wedding? If it's for evening, then pink or nude pumps and a cute pink shawl/wrap would look awesome.)
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The first one.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    #2 LOOKS LIKE A CHEMISE FOR BEDTIME. I'd go with #1 and find a smallpair of colored heels to go with them, like the color of the sash if possible.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    #1 with some white tie up wedges
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    #1... definitely #1 :)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    #1.....#2 looks like lingerie!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of #1. With White Strappy Sandals or an open-toed wedge.
  • ashhhhole
    ashhhhole Posts: 74
    Options
    I would definitely wear number 2. Number one looks like something I would have worn 7 years ago... when I was in 8th grade. You can dress #2 up very nicely if you get some nice heels. Maybe tights.
  • ProudMomToTwo
    ProudMomToTwo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    #1 for sure!!
    Some cute new shoes ( Payless has some really cute Spring/Summer wedges right now ).

You will be a knock out!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    #1 is gorgeous!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    #1, with black shoes. The shoes will pick up the black in the print, you probably already have a pair, and black shoes are far more versatile than pink ones.