manboobs!!!

sean93
sean93 Posts: 109
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
has anyone male had them and found a good way to get rid of them? please share and give me some tips and ideas on what i could do
thanks (:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I think based on my hubby - it will just take overall loss, some cardio and strength training. Unfortunately we cannot target one area for loss - you can tone the muscles in your chest but you'll still need to work on reducing your overall body fat to get them to go away.

Funny how women complain that that's the first thing to go and seems to be the last with men...:tongue:
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Bench press (low weight, high reps) or push ups with push up bar.

Helped me alot, hope it helps you. no body likes Moobs
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Funny how women complain that that's the first thing to go and seems to be the last with men...:tongue:

Haha so true! Isn't it funny how things work out :angry:
  • manders7
    manders7 Posts: 3
    Try pectoral flies, or standing flies. Start at a low weight at first if you aren't accustomed to working out. If you work out at a gym, use what they call the "pec dec" or pectoral fly machine. I will try to find a link to a home workout if you do not use a gym.
  • sean93
    Try pectoral flies, or standing flies. Start at a low weight at first if you aren't accustomed to working out. If you work out at a gym, use what they call the "pec dec" or pectoral fly machine. I will try to find a link to a home workout if you do not use a gym.

thanks, yes could you give me the link to the home workout as i tend to workout morre at home than anywere else. thanks (:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    I hear ya brother. I hate to brush my teeth in the morning with my shirt off.

Everything I have studied and read points to overall weight loss. Weightlifting helps but losing fat is the key. Sounds simple eh. :ohwell:

Good luck.
  • sean93

Everything I have studied and read points to overall weight loss. Weightlifting helps but losing fat is the key. Sounds simple eh. :ohwell:

Good luck.

yehh thats all i hear too
    and that if you do exercise the chest muscles, it only enlargens the moobs :/
    i have had man boobs even when i was on a healthy weight, but now i have started to lose weight agian and exercising, i am starting to see a difference in firmness and they seem to be getting smaller.
    hope you manage to shift them too ;)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754

Good luck.

yehh thats all i hear too
    and that if you do exercise the chest muscles, it only enlargens the moobs :/
    i have had man boobs even when i was on a healthy weight, but now i have started to lose weight agian and exercising, i am starting to see a difference in firmness and they seem to be getting smaller.
    hope you manage to shift them too ;)

They shift all over the place when I run, now i just walk.
    :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.