Weightloss goal for October

Options
I am returning to Australia on 12th October after having lived in the UK for 2 years (and gained 20kg in the process). I am wanting to fixate for myself a realistic but also challenging weight goal for me for when i return home to focus on for increased motivation and am wondering what a realistic goal would be, bearing in mind that I have 2 weeks holiday abroad in that time which ill prob end up eating maintenance calories.

So its just under 18 weeks until I fly home.
My current stats are 123.5kg.

Thoughts?

xxPINK

Replies

• io_ragazza
    io_ragazza Posts: 23
    Options
    Realistic goals tend to be little and often, and not necessarily all weight based - they can be every 3kg lost, or you can set yourself a goal of drinking no soda for a month, of working out for an hour 3x weekly for a month, of being able to run 3 mile straight in a month, of eating 5 portions of fruit and veg a day for a month... or if a month is too much or too little, alter the timescale! Then you get a (non food) based reward at the end, like a facial, that new pair of shoes, a massage or something. Whatever make you feel good. You get the picture! Hope this helps...