Diving back in...

Options
jules1984
jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
Okay guys, I've been gone it seems like forever! Its probably really only been about three or four months but that feels like forever. I don't think I've really gained any weight which is FANTASTIC but I haven't lost any either. These are what stopped me:

1. I got really stressed out because my landlord was a jerk and I had to move.

2. I have a new boyfriend of two months that I adore but he sucks up all my time.

3. My super-*kitten* skinny friend is trying to be positive by telling me I don't need to "diet" everytime I order or cook something healthy.

4. I don't even have time to unpack let alone get to the gym!

:noway: Can I be honest with you guys? Okay now the truths: :grumble:

1. I am super stressed but its stupid that I don't go to the gym cause nothing reduces my "urge to kill" like sweating out a great workout.

2. My boyfriend who I see EVERY DAY gets to the gym a lot and I only gained cellulite (ick!) but no lbs back by going on the pill but I'm sure he sees me appear to gain a little and never go to the gym because he's been (gently) encouraging me to go - I think he liked the chic who liked working out.

3. My skinny friend can kiss my butt I LOVE fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean meats and mono fats like olive oil and avocado MUCH MORE than fried greasy queasy foods no matter what my reason for eating them!

ARG!! I'M BACK GUYS I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!!

Replies

• jules1984
    Options
    Sorry for such a long post I just really needed to hold myself accountable to SOMEONE since obviously my friend is no help. People read this and no one said a thing. I wouldn't have posted if I didn't need help. :embarassed:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: ITs never too late to jump back on the bus!
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Sure you will continue to have success!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Go back to the gym, really, you sound like you want to, your body and your guy want you to, do it...you'll be a less stressful person on account of it...as far as the skinny friend, she's just being insensitive, blow it off.....take some time back in your hectic life for you...your number one, once you're happy everyone around you feeds off of it!
  • jules1984
    Options
    thanks guys, I think I just needed other people to say what I already know. funny how life works huh?
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    Okay guys, I've been gone it seems like forever! Its probably really only been about three or four months but that feels like forever. I don't think I've really gained any weight which is FANTASTIC but I haven't lost any either. These are what stopped me:

1. I got really stressed out because my landlord was a jerk and I had to move.

2. I have a new boyfriend of two months that I adore but he sucks up all my time.

3. My super-*kitten* skinny friend is trying to be positive by telling me I don't need to "diet" everytime I order or cook something healthy.

4. I don't even have time to unpack let alone get to the gym!

:noway: Can I be honest with you guys? Okay now the truths: :grumble:

1. I am super stressed but its stupid that I don't go to the gym cause nothing reduces my "urge to kill" like sweating out a great workout.

2. My boyfriend who I see EVERY DAY gets to the gym a lot and I only gained cellulite (ick!) but no lbs back by going on the pill but I'm sure he sees me appear to gain a little and never go to the gym because he's been (gently) encouraging me to go - I think he liked the chic who liked working out.

3. My skinny friend can kiss my butt I LOVE fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean meats and mono fats like olive oil and avocado MUCH MORE than fried greasy queasy foods no matter what my reason for eating them!

ARG!! I'M BACK GUYS I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!!

1. I have no answer for why we talk ourselves out of the gym when we need to go and it helps in more ways than fitness but we do, find any motivation you can and force yourself to go which leads to the next point.

2. You see your boyfriend everyday and he gets to the gym a lot but you don't, why can't you go together? More time spent together and you both get what you want.

3. If your skinny *kitten* friend is really your friend be blunt and tell her she's not helping and you need her support to do the right things for you not the support to do the wrong things.