• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm cold all the time. And have no one here to warm me up =/
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm cold all the time. And have no one here to warm me up =/

Me too Windy. We can warm each other up. :)
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    All the time!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Threre's a reason I don't nair my upper body anymore.

lol!
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm always cold... Kind of sad when your house is 74 and your going to bed with a fleece jacket on over your PJ plus you have a down comforter on you too...
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    My boss used to say, "HarlCarl sweats just clocking in..."

Now I wear a stupid jacket around all day INSIDE the building. I had to buy gloves and another coat just to walk in from the parking lot.

I told my wife that I wanted my insulation back!!!!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I live in northern Alberta (right before the territories in Canada) and with the frequent -30 to -40 celcius weather, I'm constantly freezing. Last year when I was 50 pounds heavier, I managed.. but this year.. I don't know how I'll survive the remainder of the winter!
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yes! SO very cold. Although at night when I'm under my down comforter, fiancee says I'm a little space heater and overheat the bed! I do wake up super hot sometimes.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    ditto -- I notice the cold now. I refuse to turn the heat up in the house just cuz I like to be curled up under blankets...but now it takes more blankets to stay warm. bye bye insulation
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    All the friggen time!!
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Very interesting topic indeed! I am cold in my waking hours and get woken up from sleep by the hot feet and sweats (last part to do with menopause, I'm sure!). My husband is skinny and he is always cold - used to be mega heater at one time!
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    I'm usually warm :)
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's so me this year dropping almost 50lbs I guess that's what does it not as much insulation (blubber) lol
  • umamibrain
    Options
    I had to search for this topic. I see a lot of people saying they think it's the fat loss that is causing them to feel the cold, but for me I think it's just something related to my metabolism because I haven't lost much yet but I'm FREEZING, so much I can hardly think. I'm not sick and I've been getting plenty of exercise, but the moment I sit down for a rest my body temp just PLUNGES. I think it's my body trying to conserve calories. Ha.

Is anybody else experiencing this? Will my body adjust eventually and doing a better job of burning calories to keep me warm? Otherwise I'm going to have to invest in a woolen mill to keep me in replacement padding all year long.

Brrrr!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    invest in fleece and wool.

I've always been cold. fat or not. although, I can adjust with the weather, and now I'm fine inside with my house at 70,
    I went outside the other day, thought it was warmer than 40's. or when it's hot adjust, and be fine with it being 80 inside,
    but my rabbits don't agree and drink twice as much water as in winter.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm single so I wear 2 layers of clothes every night and two blankets! I am cold-natured
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Me! But in all fairness I was cold fat too. I'm anemic so I'm rather cold most of the time. But now with 41lbs gone I feel extra cold.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am always cold!!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I was a heater who would put out so much heat that if for some reason I had to share a bed with my mom she wouldn't be able to sleep next to me.
    Nowadays I find that while I still put out excess heat, I'm more vulnerable to cold. No more running around in a teeshirt in -10C weather for me. Instead I'm bundling up, lol.
    And I'm only 20 pounds down! I imagine that I'll be freezing all the time when I hit my goal weight!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to sleep through the winter months with my window cracked and a fan going cause I always felt too warm

Now there are 2 quilts and a thick blanket on the bed, heat is up to 68 through the night, and Im still - so - cold.

I hope the acclimation process hurries up :S