I win the boob game!

AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
I've lost 13 lbs, and where as before, my boobs looked big because I was overweight, NOW they look HUGE against my tiny waist because they ARE big!

Screw you losing weight including boobs!

What's your "win"?

Replies

• dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 682 Member
    so the game is over already? i missed it?
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    You can't claim you win w/ out photographic proof.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Booooo.. I lose again. :sad:

p.s. PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!:tongue:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    I won this game too Mine went up a cup size and my waist went down a shi*tton....
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    I won this game too Mine went up a cup size and my waist went down a shi*tton....

lol ok you win!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Oh yeah, well, I went from a 38 C to a 34 C....... And I show them off now....... ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!! I have gone from a 15 to a 9 pants! This is great!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 682 Member
    My cup size hasn't changed but the smaller waist does make it seem like they are (even) bigger than before.
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 353 Member
    Just speaking for the men on here but when you ladies win the boob game we all win!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    You all can have mine at 38 F's I hate these effers...
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    32DD to 32D... I don't think I won?
  • I'm a loser :( Mine kind of said bye bye!

I thought maybe I should have a viewing and say a few words to honor them:cry:
  • TraceyDonna
    TraceyDonna Posts: 60 Member
    I'm a loser :( Mine kind of said bye bye!

Me too. I sympathise!! I love my new slimmer shape, but I hate the fact that my chest has literally shrunk away. Fried eggs ..... hate em now!!! :-(
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    You guys probably saw my other boob thread. I went from 30AA to 34D to 30DD...I went from like a AA to a DD...I think I won :P My crazy metabolism made me 2 thin then. I'm kinda happy where I am now :D
    I'm a loser :( Mine kind of said bye bye!

LOL someone should totally make a biggest looser thread, that'd be interesting :P
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

36 F here ;)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Band = Mucho smaller
    Cup = Always stays the same
  • shellie_park
    shellie_park Posts: 11 Member
    I am happy for you! however mine are leaving. I noticed that all mine no longer fill my bra. I have about an inch or two of cup that cant be filled :(
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    I am happy for you! however mine are leaving. I noticed that all mine no longer fill my bra. I have about an inch or two of cup that cant be filled :(

That might be your band size tho. I figured I was a B or C by now but I was told to go down 4 sizes in the band and up a cup size.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,340 Member

Mine were a 38 H before the reduction......... I know the feeling. Best decision I ever made!!!!!!!!!
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 97 Member
    I nver had any to begin with... my babies stole them
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member

36 F here ;)

36 F here as well. Hope they go down a bit. I'd be happy with a single D.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!