WEIGHT WATCHERS HELP..

Options
nissit
nissit Posts: 3 Member
Hi i started mfp 2 weeks ago,doing it together with weight watchers,my propoints allowance is 50 a day,mfp is 1,740, does anyone know if that would work out the same roughly? :indifferent:

Replies

• Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure but I'd pick on or the other to follow. WW allows free things like fruits and veggies so it is hard to translate exactly to MFP's goals which count everything that has a caloric value.

I did WW for awhile but found it hard to stick with and found this to be much more user friendly (and not to mention ... free). Good luck!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I was doing both simultaneously for a while and it drove me crazy. I obviously ended up here because it was free and I am looking more at nutrition. What I found was that some days I would be under on ww, but over on mfp and then others just the reverse. I do believe that it is the fact that the fruits and veggies are free with ww. Other things are not measured by the usual point formula such as alcohol (not that I drink much but I do enjoy it once in a while).
  • nissit
    nissit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies i think il just do mfp for now.. free and so much easier :smile:
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    fast learner - you'll do just fine!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I prefer just doing mfp. You need to weigh up if you need that weekly weigh in to stay focused though... X
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    1 pro point = 40 calories

If that helps?
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It's about finding the right diet for you. I've done ww in the past and it worked. I never tried calorie counting before because it seemed so complicated, but mfp make it so easy. Good luck with whichever one you choose.