Ladies in the low 200's?

Options

Replies

• kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been ricocheting between 195 and 205 for the last couple months, looking to lose AT LEAST 30 more pounds ... the first 30 came off pretty easily, comparatively

I started at 229. I'm 26 and 5'7
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    feel me free to add me...current weight is 209 but my goal is to get back down to 170.
  • Lasirenn
    Lasirenn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    We're the same height and weight. I'm 5'3" also 210lbs. I haven't seen the 190's since middle school, other than for a few months in high school when I went on a crash diet.
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm a few inches taller (5'6") but just got to 217... Long way to go and friends in the same scenario is the best! Added you!
  • Typhers
    Typhers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I'm 31 years old, stand at 5'9," and weigh 214...feel free to "friend" me, because I love all of the encouragement we can muster up as a group!! :happy:

I have 54 lbs to lose...
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23, 5 foot 2 (and 1/2) and I started MFP at 212 and currently I'm 202.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    5'4" SW 301 CW 169. Feel free to add me if you'd like and that goes for anyone. Have a great day!
  • doingitright2012
    Options
    Hey I'm just new here. I have managed to lose almost 27 lbs on my own. I am down to 191lbs from around 215. I was in those 200's for a loooong time...lol I know how it feels. If you need any support feel free to message me :0)
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    I'm in my low-ish 200's. I'm currently doing ChaLEAN Extreme and am putting on some muscle so I'm not seeing too much change right now, but I dream of being under 200. I still have 50 odd lbs to go until I reach my goal :bigsmile:
  • saimahawley
    Options
    I have been doing this sense July, 2011. I am 5'7" and I started out at 242 and now I'm at 204.8 (yes to the decimal point!!) so I've lost a total of 37.2 lbs. Its been slow, about 1lb a week. You can add me
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I started at 211 and now at 195. I'm 5'4" and 32 yrs old. I've lost 16 lbs since the end of Jan. Still need encouragement! WE CAN DO THIS!! :wink:
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Also, anyone else who wants/needs a friend can add me to!
  • angelasmith230
    angelasmith230 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently 209 .. my goal weight is 150 lbs.. feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I started at 207.2 at 5ft9. The highest I have ever been. Six year before that I was 115 and seriously underweight. Well, at least I'm not underweight anymore. Lol.

I am currently 184lbs and aim to be around 145lbs.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend, send me a request and I'll accept.
  • JourneyTo130
    JourneyTo130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just recently broke the 200 mark...down to 195...Thank God :P I too have trouble with staying on track and staying motivated. Started MFP in Dec 2011, but have not been consistant. Would love to lend support you and gain support as well, from someone who is on the same journey :-)
    My name is Sarah and I'm a full-time mommy of three, all under the age of 6. Trying to keep up with them and also get my sexy back...lol. I have 70 more lbs to save off.
  • elrex2491
    elrex2491 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am turning 28 next week and I am 5'4 and 228 lbs. My youngest son is 3 1/2 months and after I had him I weighed 236 lbs. I just started really getting serious about my weight loss and could use all the motivation I can get! Feel free to add me so we can keep eachother on top of our goals!
  • Cheryl621
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 5'7 and 204 lbs and 42 yrs old. I just started on here a couple of weeks ago. I'll take all the friends I can get!!
  • jekers
    jekers Posts: 1
    Options
    I started Fitness Pal a couple of months ago but didn't keep up. I started back to work full time about a year ago and don't get to the gym as I should. I also have a farm and horses so I'm pretty active -- just tired. I'm in my 60's so the metabolism isn't what is used to be. I gained most of the weight post hysterectomy. I could use a little support and encouragement like everyone else. I started today posting the food and exercise -- just need to be accountable!
  • daffy_girl
    Options
    5'2 here...started out at 251 and down to 190 today. Feel free to add.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    we are already friends but thought id post anyway :P

im 5ft 6 i started in the low 200lbs (not fully sure where as i didnt weigh then) 203 is my first "recorded" weight

i am currently (as of last weigh in) 163.4 lbs (but due to a sprained ankle and being laid up n off the exercise for the past fortnight Im expecting the scales to go up :(

good luck ladies n gents :)