Speaking From Experience

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Good Morning MFP. I feel great this morning, hope all is well with you guys. Well this morning I got up ate breakfast drinking water took my vitamins, Then later I started lifting weights and during triceps curls, And let me tell you, that got my metabolism thru the roof, right now lately Ive been tired and not working out hardly, This morning in an 1hr and 15mins Ive burn 734 calories, WOW thats great.:drinker: I know I have to work tonite usually dont work at night so I had to get my workout in. The key ladys and gents warm up and lift some weights and lunges and squats, and then I rode my bike for half an hour. That was the KEY. So strength training does boost your metabolism in the morning . For now on I know what I gotta do when Im feeling tired and fatigue. I feel great and sweaty:laugh: :laugh: . You all have a BLESS DAY:smile::wink:. Now my metabolism at work is gone be up woooohooo

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to work hard!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Way to work hard!

It sure is . Im telling you ysd mornnig I felt over the slump I walk alot ysd but I feel better today:smile::smile: