Anyone need to lose 100 pounds?

Options

Replies

• JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I started with over 150 pounds to lose and just crossed the 50 pound mark
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    More than happy to have some friends :flowerforyou:
  • tinyhounsome
    tinyhounsome Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    More like 200 I need too loose, anyone in for the long haul feel free to add
  • alp1990
    alp1990 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, I need to lose atleast 60 pounds! x
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100 but need to lose about the same again... anyone here feel free to add me :smile:
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    I have over 100lb to lose feel free to add me anyone that wants to :)
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    I too would like to lose 100. I once had lost 50 lbs but in one year gained 40 of it back so I understand your frustration. Feel free to add me. Let's do this!
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • zeikiya989
    Options
    I have over 222 to lose with 68 down so far, anyone feel free to add me.
  • djour55
    djour55 Posts: 8
    Options
    Oh I'm clearly in the right place. I've lost 120 and gained it ALL back and then a bit more. I never got to my goal. I turn 55 on Tuesday and I want THIS to the year I make progress and not put it back on. Please feel free to add me as a friend also. I'm very big in cardio and also do weights 3 times a week. I love MFP and all that it has to offer. We all can do this!:bigsmile:
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    In the same boat!
    Looking at more lifestyle changes instead of fad diets.
    Anyone feel free to add :)
  • mscoca24
    mscoca24 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes I need to lose 120 pounds and I just started, add me as a friend if you like, I could use some support :)
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 100+ lbs to lose. I can use all the support I can get. Anyone...........feel free to add me!!
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 90 to lose--is that close enough? Ladies (and gents--because I know you're there too!) feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get. :)
  • ramila12
    ramila12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    In the same boat!...... Need help too. I have lost 14 pounds with MFP but got a long way to go and on a stand still.
    Anyone feel free to add me.....
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hellooo everyone, I'm new too the site also. I got 100 to loss myself. I've lost about 30 so far this yr, been using the iPhone app for 2 wks and I've lost 12 lbs in 14 days. No complaints here yet, but not sure how much more lettuce I can take. :)
  • Riddickeye
    Options
    Put me down I need to drop bout in 90 SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT
  • amberbarthur
    Options
    I just joined the site and have 1 friend that I know from my job. Would love to get some friends that are trying to lose as much as I am to stay motivated! I need to lose around 100 pounds and am planning to do it one step at a time by setting weekly goals for myself. I think that doing it in small steps will make this a less daunting task. Please add me so that I can keep motivated and help you to stay motivated as well!
  • cdubbz11
    cdubbz11 Posts: 17
    Options
    I need to lose 115.5 lbs. I've known that I needed to lose that for awhile but now's the time to kick the healthy habits into gear. Everyone Add me so we can motivate each other. Yay for the 100+ people on here...good for us for being on here and doing it!
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 160 and I am getting it done. I have lost 29lbs since Dec. It's been an trial but I am doing because girl you can"t tell me nothing now.:happy: