Newbie here :)

Options
Hi everyone! Just joined the community about a week ago... My name is Meghan and I'm finally ready to kick my weight loss in the booty!! Im a Zumba fanatic and would love to make some new friends on here :)

Replies

• elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Meghan, my name is tiffany and I love zumba as well. I'm gonna purchase the zumba rush for kinect soon. Feel free to add me
  • nenniesmith
    Options
    HI! Its a great time to get in shape! You can add me, I'm a 43 year old mom of 3 (ages 12-16). I've lost the weight once and am doing it again.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Hewo newbie! (In my best Elmer Fudd voice!)

I'm in a mood today. Wow.

Anywho, feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! I'm a Zumba lover too! I don't have any classes I can afford in the area, so I'm just using my Wii. But it's still loads of fun!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hello all :) Ive added you!
  • lisaorock
    lisaorock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am new here too! I am a new breast cancer survivor trying to get my body back in shape after a year and half of treatments and surgeries. I am 46 years old and was put right into menopause once I started chemotherapy in November of 2010. I had a complete hysterectomy in April of 2011. I have had nine surgeries in total. I am finally ready to get back in shape. I never had a weight problem before I was diagnosed. I am only looking to lose about 5 lbs, but I would like to maintain that weight. I am noticing that my metabolism has changed. It is slower. I need help. I would love to make some new friends here!