Calories- Let's fight!

Options
Hey everyone, came across a little quote on Facebook just now and wanted to share: Calories are tiny little creatures that live in your closet and sew you clothes a little bit tighter every night."

Take back ALL that these little creatures have taken from you! Your health, your clothes, your life! It's possible, Let's not give up this fight! The fact that they are TINY means with one thump they are out of the ring.

What's our strategy?

1. Healthy food choices= WISDOM
2. Regular exercise = STRENGTH

We've all got it in us so let's begin to clean up our closets! They do damage at night let's do damage ALL DAY!

Be encouraged everyone! Lots of love to you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• InIt2WinIt
    Options
    This is an amazing post & you are an amazing woman for posting it! These little tidbits of motivation are so inspiring, you have no idea!! You have definitely encouraged me, lots of love your way as well doll!!! :-) :smile:
  • SuperSonz
    SuperSonz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing post & you are an amazing woman for posting it! These little tidbits of motivation are so inspiring, you have no idea!! You have definitely encouraged me, lots of love your way as well doll!!! :-) :smile:
    so glad I could inspire you today! *huggies!* :D
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the giggle and inspiration! I have a lot of those guys taking up space in my closets and drawers!!!