1 pound to go to goal! but then ..?

freckleston
freckleston Posts: 36 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
when i reach my goal hopefuly within the next week - I feel i will keep going and set myself a new goal. Do you know if my ticker thing will remember all the weight I lost since the beginning ie. say it tells me I lost 25 pounds (which I like looking at occasionally as it makes me happy). If I then set another goal will it go back to saying I lost one pound. 2 pound etc ? or will it say lost 26 pound, 27 pound?

I dont know if this makes sense but hopefully you will know what I mean?

Replies

• kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Congratulations! :happy:

Seems like I recall seeing something about a weight loss badge - not sure if that's what you're looking for or ????

Or you can write whatever you want as part of your signature.... you could do it there!
  • tech_sarah
    tech_sarah Posts: 91
    You could change your goal under settings? That way it would show you lost 27, 30 lbs...whatever amount you choose to lose.
  • freckleston
    freckleston Posts: 36 Member
    ah thanks yes when I get to that point I am going to go into the Goals settings and change it but didnt know if it would just start over afresh as if I was just starting at this weight and seem as if I never lost those 26 pounds at all !
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    From what I've seen when others have done it - it just extends your ticker. It will still show the #'s lost - just add room on the end and change the goal number. Congratulations and good luck on your new goals!
  • i've done it before. as long as you keep your beginning weight the same as when you originally started and not your new 26 lbs. less weight (lucky you!) it will continue adding on the amount you have lost and not start you over.

Congrats !
This discussion has been closed.