Your Fitness Test

Options
Does anyone have their own personal "fitness test" That one class or workout you are working towards so you can say no matter what the number on the scale is "I feel fit!"

For me I started taking this really intense cardio/strength class when I started working out again and I think I only was able to actually do like 25% of it, I really want to get to the point where I can do 100% of it without stopping. That is when I will feel like I'm back in shape again. How about you guys what do you to gauge your fitness level?

Replies

• mindidily
    mindidily Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I use my PT test. I am Air Force and while it may not be a perfect indicator of fitness, I am gunning to break a 95 next year. I scored a 92 this year.
    I also really enjoy running so I always look for other running based challenges. When I first started running again after pregnancy, it started as "just finish the mile and a half". My next goal is this 3 mile trail run we do (through the woods, lots of hills). I want to do it in 25 minutes. I'm around 30-ish right now.