I just joined

Options
Seriously just now! I guess this means I need to get very serious about getting fit and healthy. I have to be honest; I have known that I needed to lose weight but this is not my first time to "diet". Two years ago I lost with WW but it has since come back. Boo! I have been reluctant because I have had little support and well, I love to eat! I knew nothing about this website and was searching on google for blackberry (the phone, my new best friend) friendly weight loss sites. I haven't tested the "friendly" part but I love this website! I am looking forward to meeting all of you! diana

Replies

• ladydianab
    Options
    Seriously just now! I guess this means I need to get very serious about getting fit and healthy. I have to be honest; I have known that I needed to lose weight but this is not my first time to "diet". Two years ago I lost with WW but it has since come back. Boo! I have been reluctant because I have had little support and well, I love to eat! I knew nothing about this website and was searching on google for blackberry (the phone, my new best friend) friendly weight loss sites. I haven't tested the "friendly" part but I love this website! I am looking forward to meeting all of you! diana
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're gonna love this place! It has seriously saved me! I love it! And we are all here for you! So, let us know if you need anything! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • babyhippo
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
    I absolutely love it too. I can't tell you how much less I've been eating since I started mfp. The food diary has saved me. And everyone is so supportive. We look forward to getting skinny with you.
  • rpowersrph
    Options
    welcome i also use my blackberry to log my food and exercise on the go it is a great tool good luck
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    Welcome!:happy: