Cleansing

AwMyLoLo
AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Would the lemon, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper cleanse be effective if you were still eating while doing it? I really want to try it but don't think I can go days without eating. In fact, I KNOW I can't go days without eating. So my question is: will my intestines still be cleansed from drinking the mixture even if I am still eating light meals? :frown:

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    To be honest, I think that this cleanse thing is a lot of hooey! :ohwell: It's extreme, and anything extreme I would be wary of. If you do want to "clean" the ol' pipes, just make sure you are eating a lot of whole/minimally processed foods that contain a lot of natural fiber. I noticed a difference in only 2 days once I laid off the processed foods.

Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    It is not as beneficial if you continue to eat because the idea is to rid your body of toxins. If you are going to eat and do this it would be just as easy to skip the drink and eat laxatives to be honest. I did this and only made it to say 3 without feeling like crap so maybe you should try the raw food diet....that cleanses you but in a different way.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.