biggest loser

Options
Hi! I'm brand new to this site. Just last night I had my official weigh in. I'm participating in a local "biggest loser" competition. (not the one on NBC) We have 12 weeks to get in shape, lose weight, get healthy, etc.
There are 24 of us competing, the winner gets a brand new jeep! It's based on percentage of weight loss, so hopefully I have a chance! Part of our program is a required food journal with calories, carb count, and fat gram count. Being new to this, I jumped right online for "free calorie counters" to help me. I'm so glad I found this site! Wish me luck!

Replies

• kristin217
    Options
    Hi! I'm brand new to this site. Just last night I had my official weigh in. I'm participating in a local "biggest loser" competition. (not the one on NBC) We have 12 weeks to get in shape, lose weight, get healthy, etc.
    There are 24 of us competing, the winner gets a brand new jeep! It's based on percentage of weight loss, so hopefully I have a chance! Part of our program is a required food journal with calories, carb count, and fat gram count. Being new to this, I jumped right online for "free calorie counters" to help me. I'm so glad I found this site! Wish me luck!
  • babyhippo
    Options
    How cool is that! I Hope You Win the Jeep!
    Stick with us. We'll help you.:smile:
  • StartingNew
    Options
    good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can do it! Good Luck... let us know how things are going.
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    Good luck! You can do and we are all here to help.
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SBONNER
    Options
    HI! I'M NEW TO THE GROUP. MY PLAN IS TO LOSE 80 LBS. I REALLY NEED TO LOSE AT LEAST
    HALF OF THIS BY THE SUMMER. I HAVE MY 1ST HIGH SCHOOL CLASS REUNION COMING UP AND I MUST LOOK AS GOOD NOW AS I DID THEN. I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TELL ME HOW YOU GUYS ARE LOSING 10-15 LBS PER MONTH. I ACTUALLY STARTED JAN 7, 2008 WITH WEIGH IN AT 259.
    I WEIGHED TODAY @ 254. I NEED MOTIVATION TO EXERCISE @ LEAST 5 TIMES A WEEK. DO ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT EXERCISES BURN THE MOST FAT AND SCULPT THE QUICKEST? IF SO DROP ME A LINE ASAP!!:tongue: