Potty Talking

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
You know the ones.....those people who talk on the cell phone while they are in a public toilet stall (public place, work,etc).

I find this to be 1) gross, and 2) mildly amusing since I can plainly hear 1 side of the conversation and I have to wonder if the other person knows the one they are talking to has their drawers down.

I would actually applaud if I heard a splash followed by an "OH NO!" because they dropped their phone. There is 1 lady at work who does this all the time. Seriously, hang up the darn phone until you're done.

Replies

• HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! I dropped my phone in the toilet once...but that was because it was my first phone and I had it in my back pocket! Never again! LOL! :laugh:
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    YUCK!!!:noway:
    And to think of the germs passed from the hands to the phone that grow, and travel all over the phone, you put that close to your face (mouth)..in your purse.whatever. Just plain unsanitary. :noway:

Plus, I don't want to hear their conversation. This whole no phone etiquette is way out of hand to me. It really makes me feel a little less important to the person I am chatting with, if they answer their phone:frown: ..unless they have a good reason..it's their babysitter, mom, hubbie..whatever-even so, keep the darn conversation brief.:grumble:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I like to make a lot of noise, flush the toilet a couple times, run the hand dryers, etc so whoever they are talking to knows they are in the potty!