New here and looking for support :0)

Options
Hello All

I am no stranger to this game....recently since mid Jan 2012 I have been able to lose almost 25lbs on my own. I am around 5"7 1/2 and 191 lbs. I am looking to lose another 30lbs which seem to be crawling off slowly. I work out approx 5 days a week , doing cardio and body pump classes...(which are freaking amazing) the whole shape of my body has changed from them, and I try to eat around 1500 cals. I know if I keep up with what I am doing the weight will come off...but as it is slowing down would just be nice to have others support to stay on track!

This is usually the point I start to get discouraged. I lose a good chunk of weight, start feeling great and then BOOM...it slows down and I stop pushing myself because well...I guess it just gets frusterating when you are sweating at the gym and watching everything you put in your mouth only to see the scale stay the same week after week.

Anyways, looking forward to chatting with you!
:)

Replies

• tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You can send me a friend request
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been there!! Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more friends to help keep me motivated and motivate in return! It always seems a bit easier with friends!!