The world is going to end in 24 hrs!

Options
2»

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    See how many times I could do it in 24 hours.

Would totally want to do this, but I have 2 kids so that probably wouldn't happen.

So since the sex thing is out of the question, put my head between my legs and kiss my butt good bye?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I assume most of my family would gather at my mother's...and cry. lol
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    LOL Send the kids to moms and go with your first choice. LOL
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    LOL Send the kids to moms and go with your first choice. LOL

I can see that conversation "Hey mom, keep the kids? The world is ending and I need sex a few more times before it happens" that'll go over well ROFL!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I would spend every dime I had on the most expensive food & champagne, go to the most lavish hotel and rent a huge suite, find a hot young stud to turn me into a 24-hr cougar, then get drunk with him and eat like a pig and make mad passionate love until the day was done :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Yeah... I see your point.. But hey! Worth a shot! LMAO
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    I would spend every dime I had on the most expensive food & champagne, go to the most lavish hotel and rent a huge suite, find a hot young stud to turn me into a 24-hr cougar, then get drunk with him and eat like a pig and make mad passionate love until the day was done :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

^^^^This!
  • butterflync105
    butterflync105 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Gather my entire family and pray!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Okay, so far in my "last: 24 hrs....~ I am going to kiss a lot of people, be nakey eating ice cream, visit my mom in prison (ha, ha),eat some weenies, laugh, dance, sing, call people, eat spaghetti while wearing a pretty~pretty dress, drive to Montana to "do something" with a beauty, then I'm going to bed with a guy and eat his chocolate...OH MY!, while taking his daughter to Disney Land, think long and hard about death, steal a few things, meet some aliens, then stick my head between my legs and kiss my *kitten* goodbye, cry, beg my mom to take my kids so I can turn into a cougar, get drunk on expensive champagne, eat like a pig, then pray with family that I could screw again until the world ended!
    I dunno, I have a lot to do in 24 hrs!...anything else?? Keep it coming, getting good!...LOL
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    So, some of you think that restaurants, and hotels would be open?

LOL. Whatever. Nothing would be open if it was certain. Everyone would be doing what they really want to be doing. I imagine some people would be outside preaching in your neighborhood. I imagine some people would stay in their homes with their families. There would be probably a lot of crime, because there would be no cops. It would be a crazy 24 hours. That's for sure.

I think I'd just want to be with my kids. Thats all I know.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'd be the one ending the world, probably.
  • ZaneNicole
    Options
    I'd spend the time with my family n let them know how much i love them! We wouldn't have a dull second! N for once Wed eat whatever we wanted. Lol
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    Okay, so far in my "last: 24 hrs....~ I am going to kiss a lot of people, be nakey eating ice cream, visit my mom in prison (ha, ha),eat some weenies, laugh, dance, sing, call people, eat spaghetti while wearing a pretty~pretty dress, drive to Montana to "do something" with a beauty, then I'm going to bed with a guy and eat his chocolate...OH MY!, while taking his daughter to Disney Land, think long and hard about death, steal a few things, meet some aliens, then stick my head between my legs and kiss my *kitten* goodbye, cry, beg my mom to take my kids so I can turn into a cougar, get drunk on expensive champagne, eat like a pig, then pray with family that I could screw again until the world ended!
    I dunno, I have a lot to do in 24 hrs!...anything else?? Keep it coming, getting good!...LOL
    Just so everyone is on board with this whole thing...I am adding everyones comments into what "MY" 24 hrs is going to be like. I thought it was kinda fun.... :bigsmile: Keep reading as I'm gonna keep posting!
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    Okay, so far in my "last: 24 hrs....~ I am going to kiss a lot of people, be nakey eating ice cream, visit my mom in prison (ha, ha),eat some weenies, laugh, dance, sing, call people, eat spaghetti while wearing a pretty~pretty dress, drive to Montana to "do something" with a beauty, then I'm going to bed with a guy and eat his chocolate...OH MY!, while taking his daughter to Disney Land, think long and hard about death, steal a few things, meet some aliens, then stick my head between my legs and kiss my *kitten* goodbye, cry, beg my mom to take my kids so I can turn into a cougar, get drunk on expensive champagne, eat like a pig, then pray with family that I could screw again until the world ended, get sentimental an go be wtih my kids, then probably try to end the world myself!
    Added some more! Keep reading...
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    So, some of you think that restaurants, and hotels would be open?

LOL. Whatever. Nothing would be open if it was certain. Everyone would be doing what they really want to be doing. I imagine some people would be outside preaching in your neighborhood. I imagine some people would stay in their homes with their families. There would be probably a lot of crime, because there would be no cops. It would be a crazy 24 hours. That's for sure.

I think I'd just want to be with my kids. Thats all I know.

This is about fantasy-land, silly........don't be so serious!!!

:blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    See how many times I could do it in 24 hours.
    hehehe ....do it...
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Sex. Cry. Get my cat, dog and 2 rabbits together in a room and hug them all. Try to patch things up with my other half. Tell everyone I love that I love them. Eat whatever the hell I want. Post whatever the hell I want on FB. Hmm ... that's I can think of for now.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'd get everyone together and go on a ginormous picnic.