Replies

• Parker4124
    Parker4124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 70lb lost!!
  • glvrgyrl
    glvrgyrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm trying to get there ... I'm at 192 now, but hope to be back in the 180s by my weigh-in on Monday.
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Ha! Maybe I'll join in! I'm 181 on the dot today! :)
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm at 178....
  • reginaj30
    reginaj30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this one to kick start me I was so close to the 170s and got off track, lol.
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    we should start a group instead of using the forum so everyone can look it up and record and motivate and keep in touch with what we are doing! I have never started one before, but I would be more than happy to! I think we need a fun name though, any ideas!?!?
  • Lusadi
    Lusadi Posts: 79
    Options
    Throw me in! I can't seem to break 183. Driving me crazy.
  • cookieibuck
    cookieibuck Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Think by the end of May I can reach the 160 mark? What is a realistic goal?

there is a 4% Challange going on too..... Here are numbers, I have found somewhere between 3%-4% seem realistic :)

Realistic 3% drop each month
    end of every month
    180.0 5.4 174.6 April
    174.6 5.2 169.4 May
    169.4 5.1 164.3 June
    164.3 4.9 159.4 July
    159.4 4.8 154.6 Aug

Realistic 4% drop each month
    end of every month
    180.0 7.2 172.8 April
    172.8 6.9 165.9 May
    165.9 6.6 159.3 June
    159.3 6.4 152.9 July
    152.9 6.1 146.8 Aug

My goal is the 4%.... good luck to all
    The first column is the beginning weight, the second is either 3% or 4%, and the last is what you would see at the end of the month.... I think by summer, I would be pleasantly surprised if I can stick to the challange!! Good Luck to All !!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Been in the 180s it seems like forever now. But what exactly is the challenge?

The challenge is to work harder to be the FIRST to make the 160lbs mark.
    No rules JUST BE THE FIRST.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Roughly 188lbs here. I only weigh in monthly but I'm so in!!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm trying to get there ... I'm at 192 now, but hope to be back in the 180s by my weigh-in on Monday.

Me too! I want in
  • CutieBee76
    CutieBee76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to MFP.. I would love to join. I started of at 178?? but really close to hitting the 180 mark am only 5 feet tall so that to me was alot of me to carry .. I was off of work for 7moths now am back and here they have to take a phyisical. At that time which was 2monthsago I weighed in at 175.4. So I finally had a physical done at my doctors office 2wks age and I am at a current weight of 170. I would love to join in on the fun..
  • atiena23
    atiena23 Posts: 17
    Options
    im in im at 183.8 today but i had badly yesterday. Yesterday i was 182.0 so i think thats my real weigth. Im excited been stuck in the 180 fpr a month now im so ready to get to the 70's then back to the 60's
  • wifeyy
    Options
    we should start a group instead of using the forum so everyone can look it up and record and motivate and keep in touch with what we are doing! I have never started one before, but I would be more than happy to! I think we need a fun name though, any ideas!?!?

I was thinking same thing lol
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm180, trying to get to 165. I've been here before and it is tough as heck for me to get out of the 180's, The first 8lbs was easy, this is where my real challenge begins!
  • yocaitygee
    Options

I was thinking same thing lol

Yay! You can start it if you want since you posted the thread, but I don't mind if you want me to! :) Let me know!
  • emcemayo
    emcemayo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    can i fit in !?? Started MFP WITH ---180
    MY HW---183
    CW---178 AS @ sun the 8' of April
    Wil weigh in this sunday cos ma weigh-in day is sunday.!!!
    hope i can b part of this!!! Wish everyone luck
  • katieklg
    katieklg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think that realistically one pound a week is a good goal ... anything more than that is just a bonus. Crash dieting might get the weight off quicker but it will probably come right back on - plus it's not healthy! Good luck!
  • wifeyy
    Options
    I think that realistically one pound a week is a good goal ... anything more than that is just a bonus. Crash dieting might get the weight off quicker but it will probably come right back on - plus it's not healthy! Good luck!

No no no crash dieting! The purpose of this group is for those of us who are not working hard ENOUGH so please people
    DO IT THE HEALTHY WAY!!!
  • katieklg
    katieklg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should make this a "First to lose 20 lbs" challenge - since we're all starting out at slightly different weights?? I've only been losing a pound a week so these people who are starting out in the high 170s have over a months head start! :wink: