THANK YOU MY FITNESS PAL!!! YOU ARE A LIFE CHANGER/ SAVER!!

Options
moea432
moea432 Posts: 75 Member
Okay so I usually never do these kinds of things but I figured if someone reads this and it helps them out in any way, then it was worth my time and effort!!!

I'm not here to brag or boast, but more to let everyone know that with some discipline and perseverance you can lose the weight you have always wanted! I've always had trouble with my weight even as a kid. I'm not really sure what happened, but last October I found this app and started to use it for "kicks". The next thing i knew i had lost some weight and i really didn't try or work out. Then i decided to actually give this a real shot. Ever since then I have changed my lifestyle. I don't splurge on eating( yet i still eat what i want, just in better portions) and I enjoy working my butt off everyday because I can see the results every week!! This app/web site has changed my life for the better! Although I'm not where I want to be yet (but within the year i promise) I feel more confident in myself as person and feel healthier and better in general. In fact this lifestyle change even made me quit smoking! Why you ask? Because I wanted to be able to run again without dying for air, and guess what?! I can run again and i stop running not because im dying for air but because my legs are tired and burning! Im almost down 60lbs and have never felt better!!! Is it hard? YES! what isn't hard that worth fighting for? Has it been worth the struggle? A SIMPLE YES IS FAR FROM HOW I FEEL!

anyway i just want to let everyone know, its not about the latest diet or pill or whatever, but simply what you know on how to lose weight and be healthy( AND I'm no health guru). Eat what you want just in better portions, and be active as much as possible and dont cheat yourself! Before you know it you will be doing these things with pleasure and ease and without even thinking about it ! And know that this takes time! It took it years to get this bad so its going to take a while to get better! Just remember TIME IS ALL WE HAVE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!