30 day shred again

Options
well I completed the 30 day shred in march and then i was ill ,then its been school hols so I have been slacking .Today I have started again i will do level 2 and 3 and also incorporate no more trouble zones .I just dont want to spoil all the work I did in march as I found my fitness improved and i lost a few inches clothes were looser etc ,anyone else giving it s go again :)

Replies

• chelleann777
    chelleann777 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just finished mine too and want to start it again, but I am also doing Turbo Jam for some extra cardio. Add me if you like:)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

I completed the 30 day shred in march and then i was ill ,then its been school hols so I have been slacking .Today I have started again i will do level 2 and 3 and also incorporate no more trouble zones .I just dont want to spoil all the work I did in march as I found my fitness improved and i lost a few inches clothes were looser etc ,anyone else giving it s go again :)

Go for it girl!

I am doing NMTZ now; done with 30DS and Ripped in 30. I repeated some of the levels here and there too, but I am committed to no more trouble zone now, but only twice, or three times, a week since I do other things.

Have fun.
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    thank you .I have the no more trouble zones as well .I think as long as I do at least 30 mins 5 times a week should be helping x
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    After my knee injury I still have 5 days on Level 3 before I complete 30DS, but I've also started NMTZ. I think I'm moving onto that, I like the moves a lot better and I find it REALLY challenging. Plus, I find it better on the ol' knees. Although "Surrenders" may kill me! I'm aiming for NMTZ 3x a week and cardio 2x a week with 2 rest days. I've been looking for a recent NMTZ thread but I can't find any. Maybe I'll start one..
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    whats NMTZ not heard off that one x
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    whats NMTZ not heard off that one x

worked it out now derrrr lol
    been a long day :)
  • alilovesray
    alilovesray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am onto Level 3 tomorrow and look forward to it. I have never felt this great after a workout and more motivated in my entire life. I am happy that I am seeing this thread because I was going to continue working on different levels of the Shred after completing level 3. I also started the 6 week 6 pack. Its super intense and probably will rotate this workout with the shred too. Good Luck ladies.
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I;m about to finish my second round of 30DS and it looks like NMTZ may be then best of Jillians DVDs to try next. Can anyone let me know a bit about what it includes? Mainly cardio? More weights? Thanks!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I;m about to finish my second round of 30DS and it looks like NMTZ may be then best of Jillians DVDs to try next. Can anyone let me know a bit about what it includes? Mainly cardio? More weights? Thanks!

NMTZ= No More Trouble Zones, and yes, I think that it is the best of JM's DVDs (my opinion so far). It doesn't have too much cardio, and you do need weights. Just use what you have or get heavier weights, if you can handle that, but I suggest that you try first with the lighter ones.

It is a longer workout, with 5 minutes of warm up and 5 minutes of stretches/cool down and with 40 minutes of actual circuit training. But, you can do all the sections or some of them; they give you a choice at the beginning of the DVD.
    It is not easy and there are some exercises that I can’t do (Surrender), because of my knees, but if you have done 30DS or Ripped in 30 already, you will be able to do NMTZ without a problem. Just go easy for the first two days