weight loss and food diary help!!!

Options
I have just started MFP after following WW and not losing much in 12 weeks. I have 14lbs to lose and i really struggle with it. I cycle to and from school everyday, on my feet most of the day, and do occasional yoga. I am trying to lift when i can but my schedule leaves me pretty whacked. Anyway, since ive been eating so cleanly, i am suffering consipation. i drink lots of water and herbal teas, take supergreens in the morning ( its like a spirulina mix), strong probiotic but nothing. if anyone can look at my diary and advice that be great. thanks

Replies

• Nickiii_123
    Nickiii_123 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm sorry you're having problems, you're food diary looks very healthy to me, I wish mine was more like that! :) I'm not really sure you should do, the only thing that comes to mind is maybe adding some dried fruits to your diet like dried figs or prunes. Not a very exciting answer I know but I'm kind of stumped....
  • SandyDandy77
    Options
    Weight Watchers is great as a support group, but the food products are more hype than anything else. Most of the WW meals are full of sodium and preservatives. Not healthy!

Just remember: weight loss it all about a balanced, healthy diet and increasing activity. Once I finally realized this, I finally started losing weight. I've actually lost over 70lbs in the past year.

I was so proud of myself I even made a website to share what worked for me (Ok and maybe to brag a little bit:-))

Check out what worked for me on my site: http://sandygotsmaller.com