So Proud

Options
LiMer
LiMer Posts: 112 Member
I accomplished my mini goal of 150 pounds by July 4th 2009 today. Today I weigh in at 149.4. I went shopping over the weekend and was able to fit into size 10 and 8. Was a 14/16 12 weeks ago.

Never felt so good.

Replies

• sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That's great, good for you!:flowerforyou:
  • MotivatedQuitta86
    Options
    You did good....What did you eat?How long did it take?
  • thoppe
    thoppe Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is really wonderful, what motivation you are for me!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting your goal early!!! That is really encouraging to me! (: I bet shopping is so much more fun now (:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I accomplished my mini goal of 150 pounds by July 4th 2009 today. Today I weigh in at 149.4. I went shopping over the weekend and was able to fit into size 10 and 8. Was a 14/16 12 weeks ago.

Never felt so good.

Totally awesome! WTG girl!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :heart: Congrats that must be a wonderful feeling!:)
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You did good....What did you eat?How long did it take?

I started March 24, 2009. I ate everything, just staying within my net calories.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome... Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options

Never felt so good.

Way to go girl, that's amazing! Can't wait to follow! I've gone from a size 14 to a size 12 in the past couple of weeks, so I have a slight idea of how good you must be feeling! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yeah!
  • Susanhs6
    Susanhs6 Posts: 8
    Options
    That is awesome. Congratualtions!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOO HOOO!! That is awesome!!:heart::flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!