winglem
winglem Posts: 16 Member
Check out this post for some ideas

http://thoughtstothin.blogspot.com/

Replies

• SaraArbo
    SaraArbo Posts: 13
    Options
    If you don't like exercise, it's because you're not doing any. Once you start, it's quite addictive, especially when you find just the right activity for you!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love to exercise, it's actually my livelyhood as well, I own my own fitness studio. This article was fabulous, so much so that i'm gonna print it out and post it on our info wall....we see many new faces this time of year, by july they will be gone. People looking for a quick fix, start out with a bang, then just stop coming. I think there were some great points in this article, and I love her thought process on it, don't make a big deal of it, do what you can, and things will work...great post! not everyone wants to spend everyday, hours a day in the gym, and really it's not necessary to do so!
  • molsongirl
    Options
    If you don't like exercise, it's because you're not doing any. Once you start, it's quite addictive, especially when you find just the right activity for you!

That's not true, there really are people who hate it, and no matter what, will never enjoy it, even when they see "results" still they don't love it. They enjoy walks, but as soon as you label it exercise, and tell them to increase spped, or add hand weights, they moan and groan like you've shot em :laugh: I see these people so often come through our doors, we suggest activities they used to do as a child that they loved, if they loved it then then they should enjoy it now...guess what...they don't. :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    damn double post...ooops :happy: