Tips for left over Baby Belly?

Options
I 've got about 53 more lbs to go and I'm thinkin' the flap of belly left over from my sons will shrink as I loose poundage, but are there some extra things I can add along the way to make this unsightly beast leave ? =)

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing you're not already doing ... high and low-impact cardio combined with ab/core exercises.

I have the flap too. It gets smaller but the hang doesn't seem to want to lift. C'est la vie!
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    bump! :smile: I've got it too!!! :cry:
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I would love to know if there's anyone out there that has gotten rid of it? I gained 60 pounds with each of my 2 boys, and am thinking this extra roll of skin will never go away. I've finally gotten to a point where it lays flat when I'm standing, but if I'm sitting, or doing pushups, it hangs. I'm hoping as I lose those last 10 pounds it will go away for good!
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aprilm_1983
    aprilm_1983 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I always wonder if i can lose a few more pounds that maybe that little baby pooch will go away.... does it

I can't say I got if frommy baby b/c I gained about 18 pounds with him and when I nursed him I lost that and about 10 more..... plus I carried him high (rib area) and never really poped out. BUT, I am a bride in about 3 months... I have a slight little pooch that doesn't go away even if I suck in all the way! Is that just there?
    You know.... they make those spandex things, maybe I should go that route instead of worrying soooo much.

???
    b/c I'm not sure losing any more weight will help that.... or would it?