30 day shred?

Options
has anyone done this workout dvd stuck to it for 30 days and achieved some amazinf results?i here lots of recomendations but have not heard anyone say yes i followed the plan and llost 10lbs in 30 days and looked so toned lol

so anyone had any personal exsperiance?
if not i may do this shred for 30 days and take photos daily to see if it is as good as it says it is after 30 days

Replies

• sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I did it! I don't have pictures or remember my measurements (it was like 2 years ago), but I ended up with really good abs and arms, and my lower body also got pretty toned too. I would say it's absolutely worth it, especially cause it's only half an hour a day so it's easy to stick to.
  • Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    Well, I haven't done all 30 days yet (I'm on day 3 of level 2), but here are my before/after shots for Level 1:

P4020097556.jpg

P4020096556.jpg

Not going to say I have amazing results, but I'm pleased with how it's going for just over a week of doing it thus far.

PS - ignore my messy bedroom and the fact I'm kinda groping myself in the last shot :P
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    I tried to do it last November, and made it about 1/2 way before slacking off a bit. I'd love to try it again. Wanna get something started?
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options

PS - ignore my messy bedroom and the fact I'm kinda groping myself in the last shot :P

Lol!!
  • MinkyMoo13
    Options
    Excue my ignorance but is it a US thing as there isn't much talk about it other this side of the pond.. Where do you get it from? is it DVDs? are people doing this who previously did no exercise? I currently work out so don't know if it would benefit me..
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I don't have before or after pics either (and I didn't fully finish because I went on vacation but got really close - level 3 day 4 i think). I lost 2 inches in my waist in level 1 alone. By the time I stopped, I saw significant improvement in strength and my shoulders and biceps were definitely more toned. Its definitely worth the very small monetary investment because it is a great workout in only 20 minutes. Personally, I preferred Ripped in 30 though.
  • cpbarrett
    cpbarrett Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 1 of Level 3 and I think it is totally worth a try. The workout is less than 30 minutes and I could definitely see results after 10 days in. I haven't been doing it every single day- usually take the weekends off- but even so, I can see a difference.
  • staceydeelane
    Options
    Excue my ignorance but is it a US thing as there isn't much talk about it other this side of the pond.. Where do you get it from? is it DVDs? are people doing this who previously did no exercise? I currently work out so don't know if it would benefit me..
    im from england its £6 ebay
  • MinkyMoo13
    Options

Is this it just you tubed it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJcM93v9AY

Looks similar to what i used to do at BMF (but without the weights) I have weights so could easily do this.. is it just called 30 day shred on ebay?
  • staceydeelane
    Options
    Well, I haven't done all 30 days yet (I'm on day 3 of level 2), but here are my before/after shots for Level 1:

P4020097556.jpg

P4020096556.jpg

Not going to say I have amazing results, but I'm pleased with how it's going for just over a week of doing it thus far.

oh my god look at those results thats amazing cannot wait for my dvd to arrive to give it a go!!!! keep going girl its working
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I used it for 4 months... and definately saw improvement.....
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i bought mine on amazon but took a while for delivery, 1-2 weeks i think
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I heard people get amazing results. I'm on day 5 level One and I lost almost two pounds, and I'm also noticing smaller love handles!
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    im starting in the morning :) Wish me luck
  • staceydeelane
    Options

Is this it just you tubed it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJcM93v9AY

Looks similar to what i used to do at BMF (but without the weights) I have weights so could easily do this.. is it just called 30 day shred on ebay?
    yes its called 30 day shred dvd
    its by julian something
    apparently its not good for compleatly unfit overweight poeple to start with as its quite intense but theres 3 levels so you can adjust accordingly to your level of fitness im ok leval of fitness cycle to work go to the gym so im going to give it ago :-) you should be fine with it two if your at a certain level of fitness
  • staceydeelane
    Options
    im starting in the morning :) Wish me luck
    good luck hay post pics and keep us updated:happy:
  • MinkyMoo13
    Options
    [/quote]
    yes its called 30 day shred dvd
    its by julian something
    apparently its not good for compleatly unfit overweight poeple to start with as its quite intense but theres 3 levels so you can adjust accordingly to your level of fitness im ok leval of fitness cycle to work go to the gym so im going to give it ago :-) you should be fine with it two if your at a certain level of fitness
    [/quote]

I found it Julian Michaels just looking at some clips on you tube.. the only problem i have with it is there seems to be some jumping round moves and my neighbour is a complete arsehole (excuse my language) and complains if i make any noise.. I live in a flat and they live below me.. i might still get it anyway looks good! I go tgym about 4 times a week so should be ok to do it and not grossly overweight..
  • MinkyMoo13
    Options
    I wonder if they do it in itunes or if i can put in it in itunes can then do it in the gym on my iphone..
  • mysongislove930
    mysongislove930 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've never done the 30 day shred, but I have done ripped in 30 and it's not an easy workout. I don't know if it's the same in 30ds, but in ripped in 30, she has modifiers for beginners and also for more advanced people. But, like I said, I don't care what fitness level you're at, it's definitely a good work out. :)
  • goforthd5
    goforthd5 Posts: 167
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 9. My most improvement has been my legs. My calves were getting toned before, however, know they are very nice. But I am the most happy with my thighs- must be from the lunges and squats. My abs were in decent shape, but I am seeing slight improvement there also. The biggest thing is my endurance and I think I am finally going to master push-ups! Like others have said, it is fun. But unlike others, I have not lost anything, actually I've gained .4lbs. What's up with that? Anyway, you will enjoy it!