Shirtless guys, ya I'm talking to you

Replies

• NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Im still working on the last bit of pudge then its on to build ing some muscles.

P1020939.jpg

Nice arms..
    and I love your banner thingy.

I'll raise you your "Pudge for a roll, and say let's just both throw in our hands..ha ha ha
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    I posted 3 photos here and all you ladies were wonderful about it, I know a lot of it is just for fun but seriously I do appreciate your fantastic comments,(not trying to speak for the other guys but I am sure they feel the same way- it made posting worth it.:)

Totally agree. Made my day.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    I figure this is not a bad way to test the 'shirtless appeal' before summer hits.

Can I just say: YUMMMMMM
  • spinqueen72
    ejcrx5.jpg

haha this thread is still going, okay for you ladies here is another shirtless view, I am beginning to feel like a show off sorry about that
    LOL WUT

GO CJ GO. show off the goods. xD

DAYUMMMM! That's a body I could hold on to!! OMG...did I just say that? Holy crap! I'm married!!! Oh wait....I can look at the menu..I just can't order from it!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    This thread took a turn somewhere...maybe that left at Albequerque Bugs Bunny should have taken....:laugh:

ALBUQUERQUE...AND if any of these men would have been in a 50 mile radius..I would have FOUND and DEVOURED THEM!!!

Friday, Steak night! Bahahaha
  • spinqueen72
    OK since the ladies are being so friendly in the shirtless girls thread, here are a couple more. Im repping the over 40 guys, so be nice! :flowerforyou:
    46160412.jpg
    38803144.jpg

That's right man represent for us over 40 guys!!!!! :smile:

Over 40 under 40....there is no age discrimination here :flowerforyou:

Over 40 is lookin good!!

Oh my!! You are smokin!!!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    19971074_4562.jpg
  • NicolettetheGreek
    mk9rn.jpg

Shirtless in Seattle
    had to sit down on that one!
    ^^^^^^ Like to sit down on that one..OOps. did I say that out loud again..gotta go change the panties...
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Im still working on the last bit of pudge then its on to build ing some muscles.

P1020939.jpg

Nice arms..
    and I love your banner thingy.

I'll raise you your "Pudge for a roll, and say let's just both throw in our hands..ha ha ha

Wait up! I want in!!
    *pulls a chair up and places chips on the table*
  • NicolettetheGreek
    mk9rn.jpg

Shirtless in Seattle
    had to sit down on that one!
    ^^^^^^ Like to sit down on that one..OOps. did I say that out loud again..gotta go change the panties...

OK, am officially going to HELL! PRAY FOR ME, or come and join me..evil grin!!
  • spinqueen72

P1020939.jpg

Now THAT'S a nice body!
    I could hold on to that 24/7!
    Shhhh....don't tell my husband, lol!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    v4nkhi.jpg

:noway: No wonder why the lady is with is trying to hide her face with her hat. :glasses: Doesn't the dude have a private beach somewhere?

I love my tubbie hubbie..but it is NOTHING like this..has he been on fertility drugs or something.. quadruplets anyone?:bigsmile:
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member

P1020939.jpg

Now THAT'S a nice body!

:blushing:
  • G'day :)

Oh, it is now!!!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    I thought it was unfair that I had not yet actually posted a picture of myself... So I apologise :P

Here ya go:

IMAG0187.jpg
  • sandeeface518
    sandeeface518 Posts: 41 Member
    you now have my attention gentlemen!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member

P1020939.jpg

Now THAT'S a nice body!

:blushing:

Love the hairy chest. And I think your body is looking might fine just the way it is! Holy Cow!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
  • sheppuh
    sheppuh Posts: 39
    Good prep for being comfortable with being shirtless in the real world!

Zblah.png?t=1334380138

zbluh.png?t=1334380271
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 434 Member
    I posted 3 photos here and all you ladies were wonderful about it, I know a lot of it is just for fun but seriously I do appreciate your fantastic comments,(not trying to speak for the other guys but I am sure they feel the same way- it made posting worth it.:)

I hope all of you felt that way -- far too fun of a thread, and some serious work had to go into looking as good as all of you do. Kudos to each of you. ;) And besides, who doesn't need more friends? :drinker: