Wicked awesome NSVs!

Options
esphixiet
esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
Not only did I get to take in a summer dress from last year, 2.5", and it's STILL LOOSE, but I'm actually shrinking out of a pants I just started wearing (again, they were goal pants) a few weeks ago! I might actually shrink out of them before I wear the thighs out (the common death for pants in my possession).

Replies

• DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! And I can totally relate to your thigh wearing out statement! Mine always wear there and the butt, haha!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! That's awesome!! :) You are going to need a new wardrobe soon!!!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    And ugh! My pants all get worn out in the thigh area too, they all get the little fabric balls LOL
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I get the thigh thing in pants too! I hope it will no longer be an issue as I lose weight. Congrats!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!!
    I've always had, and likely always will, have the thigh rub. I have seriously muscular thighs, layered with serious fat at the moment, even when I was 145lbs (my lowest "adult" weight, I was 18), my thighs rubbed. Just never this bad :P

I can't wait to need new clothes. My spouse has promised me a wee shopping spree when the time comes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!