35-45 yr olds?

Options

Replies

• domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and hoping that by the time I turn 40, I will be in the best shape I've been in since I was a teenager. Truthfully, if I work hard enough, it's not unreasonable to be in better shape than then. Then I wasn't very heavy, but I didn't exercise much and I ate a lot of junk food. I think 3 years is enough time to turn my health around...
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    all of you can add me. I will be 37 years old in June
  • lorrdavis
    Options
    41 and 20lbs to lose.....although be happy with 14lb! :smile:
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Still in my thirties...just.
  • lukadu
    lukadu Posts: 12
    Options
    38 here, will be 39 in June. Lost 8 lbs so far but kicked up a notch.. on Monday I started the Insanity workout. I hope to lose 30 lbs by July... wish me luck Insanity is well... insane

Good luck to all in your fitness goals!
  • msytention
    msytention Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    36 looking forward to 37 and slim.
  • Jayissler
    Options
    I am 52 and in the process of losing 50 lbs, 33 more to go. Could use friends to add some encouragement. By the way age is relative. Since starting to watch what I eat and exercise I feel like I am back in my 40's!!!!
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    41 this year
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    45, but on the road to NOT being frumpy!!
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    I'm proudly turning 40 in July! I live in Canada and joined MFP January 2011 - trying to lose those last 10 pounds!
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    I am 52 and in the process of losing 50 lbs, 33 more to go. Could use friends to add some encouragement. By the way age is relative. Since starting to watch what I eat and exercise I feel like I am back in my 40's!!!!

Great attitude! I agree age is just a number - it's all about how you feel on the inside!
  • cateyes00
    cateyes00 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm proudly turning 40 in July! I live in Canada and joined MFP January 2011 - trying to lose those last 10 pounds!
    awesome awsomethat you only have 10 lbs to go.you can do it just keep looking forward, keep reaching for the stars and you are going to keep on shining!!!!!
  • cateyes00
    Options

Great attitude! I agree age is just a number - it's all about how you feel on the inside!
    woohoo ONLY 30 more to come down, you are rockin!!!! high five to you sooo far
  • 3audkids
    3audkids Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    41 here!
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    about to be 34 in July but my knees and back are 86
  • tnmomof3
    tnmomof3 Posts: 177
    Options
    35 (:
  • cateyes00
    Options
    38 here, will be 39 in June. Lost 8 lbs so far but kicked up a notch.. on Monday I started the Insanity workout. I hope to lose 30 lbs by July... wish me luck Insanity is well... insane

Good luck to all in your fitness goals!
    high five to the 8 lbs you already lost. i so want to get the insanity workout, that is my kind of training(its not punk though, that insanity work out judging from what i have seen) i just got the p90x workout so i am going to try that one out, i also love working out at my gym as well.
  • tntruckersgal
    Options
    35 here!!!!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    44. Get off my lawn.
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    39 and about 8 months away from getting to the top of the hill... and I want to be the healthiest and best I can be before I get there...Good Luck everyone...