35-45 yr olds?

Options

Replies

• AlohaLoss
    AlohaLoss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    35 in 2 days. Need to break this weight.
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I turned 38 in April. I am hoping to have my 27 year old body by the time I turn 40!! :bigsmile:
  • uspp223
    uspp223 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    43 (today) and feel GREAT
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, uspp223!

I scratch my head sometimes wondering how I can possibly be over 40. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess. I feel like I have a lot left to do that falls into "younger person" category - for example, we would love another child - before I get dragged into middle age. :-). Anyway, hi everyone. Feel free to add me.
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, working on losing 100+ and hope to be feeling great!

Anyone can feel free to add me. :smile:
  • shelli77
    shelli77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    35 here. Just joined a few days ago. Have been working out and eating better with MyPlate for about 2 weeks and it's working wonderfully!! I've lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks. Have a lot more to go though!
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    43 (today) and feel GREAT

Happy Birthday!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Lots of good looking 35 - 45 year old people here. I am 37.
  • susannah1218
    Options
    37! Trying to lose 50lbs. Just started last week.
  • jenlynsat
    jenlynsat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I turned 41 one a month ago and somewhat new to MFP but have already noticed (just since July) how it's helped me stay on track--accountability!! :)
  • kimconrad
    Options
    Just turned 44 a couple of weeks ago and more health conscience than I have ever been. Improving my diet and started an 8-week long 5K training program about a month ago. Maybe I can turn back time . . . even just a little. ;D
  • kimconrad
    Options
    Happy birthday!!
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    40 for a few more months!
    I have just under 18 months til I turn 40 and my plan is to be fit and fab at 40!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Just turned 38 in August!

Friend request if you like!
  • tagmeout
    tagmeout Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is day two of me becoming healthier, and I am finding it hard two consume my recommended calories. I am Sooooo Full and it is almost my bedtime. I can get the water in :-( I am making healthy menu choices. I wish that I could adjust the calories, a little lower bc I am goal oriented and not meeting my goal for the day makes me feel like I have failed, for the day. Any advice?
  • gazelleintraining
    Options
    I'm a couple of months shy of 38, and am super-excited to finally discover healthier eating and exercise. Only in week two, I'm down four pounds and feel fantastic! If anyone is looking to connect with new friends, feel free to reach out.
  • ouddy29
    ouddy29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    39 and looking to be under 200lbs by my 40th bday next year.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    41 and just a few pounds shy of goal weight. :smile:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    :P