1200 cal/day friends

Options
I'm not too new to MFP , started jan 19th and lost 36 lb since.
I am looking for females around my age (24 years) who are also doing about 1200 to 1300 cal/day too to be friends.
Please no comments on how I should be eating more etc, I know it's a touchy subject on here. I have spoken with my doctor and she said as long as I feel fine , eat fruits, veggies and protein I am doing just fine!
I'm 5'6.75" invade anyone wanted to know lol :)

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I am on 1400 a day, and I am 19 turning 20. I will add you.
  • joannea1988
    Options
    im 23 eatting around 1200 calories, (but i do eat back my exercise calories sometimes if im still hungry), ive been here since the begining of jan and lost 28lb , i would love more friends aswell x
  • rockyluv88
    Options
    I usually eat about half my exercise calls back too... My heart rate monitor is in the mail ( so excited) so I will better be able to see what I burn
  • jdenny6
    jdenny6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 1200 cal for a few days and I honestly feel fuller and more energized now than I would on days where I'd eat 2000 plus cal! 1200 cal doesn't seem like a lot but I'm happy with it too and it encourages me to make healthier choices and not eat out of boredom. I'm almost 20 and pretty much the same height as you. congrats on losing 36lbs btw!
  • andimlovegalore
    andimlovegalore Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, I eat around 1200 cals a day, sometimes more if I workout a lot. I'll add you =]
  • rockyluv88
    Options
    I feel good on 1200 too because I'm eating (usually) pretty healthy compared to a lot of calories of bad food like fast food and such.... Although I may have a Costco hot dog tomorow lol
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    bump
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    hola all!
    Im 26yro fem on 1250 a day....!!!

started MFP this yr in Jan on 1440 a day but have since then lost 12kG/25lb so have dropped the intake tp 1250, not to mention ive injured my back the last month so im not exercising at all - maybe couple times a week....

If I eat right then days are good but one naughty meal can put me out for the whole day so some extra support would be beautiful! if you add me tho, plse send a msg :O)
    more than welcome! And yes- diary is viewable !! hehe..
    much love,
    skye from aussie
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. . . if I'm not too old that is. I'm a 34 years old female on a medically supervised diet where 1200 calories is my goal. Sometimes, I go higher than that, sometimes lower. It usually depends on how much exercise I've done that day. Anyways, I'd love to have more friends so please feel free to add me! Best, A :smile:
  • MCinSoCal
    MCinSoCal Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm supposed to be at 1200 cals a day, though i did mess up today!
    But tomorrow I start anew...add me if you like, i'm 35 5'5 and trying to lose around 40 or so more pounds...been here on mfp for around a couple of months, sort of slacked off a bit but am back now, gonna try to remember to log in my food and exercise daily :)
    also on facebook: www.facebook.com/MichelleErella
  • amybug83
    amybug83 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to mfp and just downloaded the app today. I kinda just jumped in not prepared so went over on my daily limit. I've been getting help from my dr since January of this year. I started at 260 and now down too 241. I have two young boys who are picky eaters and a husband that works over night so meal times are pretty random. Im trying too start doing more and getting out of the house more productive. Not many friends and none with kids the same age as mine here where I am so I'm looking forward too meeting new people. Opinions and advice is always welcome and I'm always open for new ideas. I need more motivation and I'm ready to kick it in gear more so for my health and for my family. Feel free too add me :flowerforyou:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am on the 1200 calorie plan too. I am 5'7 and 29 years old. Add me!
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not female (obviously) but I'm on a 1200 calorie target so if anyone wants to friend-add me, then please do - I'm seeking encouragement and respond in kind. :)
  • paradise311
    Options
    I'll definitely add you. It looks like we have a lot in common. I'm 25 years old and am eating about 1200 calories a day. I am also 5'6" I just started last week with MFP so I've only lost about 2 pounds but I'm hoping to lose more soon. I definitely need some motivation help. I think we can help eachother.
  • irishasian05
    irishasian05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 28, and I've lost about 18 lbs since I started on MFP in January. I've been sticking to 1200 calories pretty regularly and eating back my exercise calories, but I'm considering boosting my numbers since I've lost weight. Good luck to you! I'll add you.
  • Iamjulez
    Iamjulez Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 5'9 and need to lose about 72 lbs....and on 1200-1300 cal diet. I, too, am more happy now that I'm aware of what I'm eating and keeping track of how much everything is. It's very eye opening. I don't miss the other things that I have cut out (any soda, my sweet tea, etc.) Trying to eat healthier as well as exercise.. I'm in it for all around betterment of myself! I'd love to add you :)
  • Vanillax
    Vanillax Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here, I've been trying to lose weight for a while and I've lost a lot of weight a year ago and I'm now back where I used to be because I stopped excersizing.. I'm not trying to lose some weight again. I'm 18 and I try to eat between 1200-1300 and if I excersize more I try to eat a bit more. I don't have a lot of time to work out and I sit in an office from 9-5 :(
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I was doing 1200, but my body was holding on to weight.. once I increased to 1300-1350, I started seeing the scale move, so I'm sitting comfortable there. You can add me!! I'm always looking for people. The more the merrier!

Heather
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Is 31 to old for you?? LOL I'm currently staying between 1200-1300 daily calorie intake. I understand that doesn't work for everyone but my doctor said that will work for me and will keep me healthy!!! Must be true as I have already lost almost 54 pounds!!! Good Luck...your doing great!!
  • tnmomof3
    tnmomof3 Posts: 177
    Options
    I try to eat under 1200 calories a day. Some days I go over especially if I workout hard.