Waist twisting disc

Options
curds
curds Posts: 201 Member
Hey guys,

At my local exercise park we have a waist twisting disc machine, I tried to google results for this type of machine, but it doesn't seem to be that popular.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if this type of exercise actually does slim the waist and thighs?

http://waistexercises.org/waist-twist-exercise-2/

If you copy and paste the link the picture of the girl is the machine in the park and at home I just have the disc so no supporting bars.

If you are using it do you think 10 mins is too much?

The full name of my disc is healthy massage waist twisting disc .Its suppose to work with meridian points?

Also if you uncomfortable about accessing the link wii fit has something similar its called the torso and waist twist, my disc just moves with me.

Thanks

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    TBH, I personally donot see alot of benefits of this, if any at all. I would rather do some twisting crunches or something (lay on the floor, bend the knees up, when you get up, try and touch the left knee with right elbow and vice versa)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    yeah i dont see a benefit either. [plus you cant spot reduce. if it's fat you need to lose then the only thing that will help with that is eating below your TDEE and above your BMR.

exercising will help shape the muscle underneath, not necessarily get rid of the fat on top if that muscle
  • curds
    curds Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I do plyometrics and it targets the areas I want, the disc was on sale and it does give you a nice foot massage so not sorry I bought it, there's so many equipment here I never know what works and what doesn't thanks :)