from a fat sad teenager to a slimmer happier adult

Options

Replies

• Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! loooove your wedding dress by the way!

$70 ;)
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! It's hard to believe that's even the same person. Way to go!!
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    your an amazing person, great to talk to, and just have a great attitude, i am really glad you added me on here. your a good E-friend. lol maybe one day i will get the pleasure to meet you in person, lol who knows how the world will spin.
  • Julz2586
    Options
    your an amazing person, great to talk to, and just have a great attitude, i am really glad you added me on here. your a good E-friend. lol maybe one day i will get the pleasure to meet you in person, lol who knows how the world will spin.

haha yeah that would be awesome!

I would love to meet ALL my MFP friends in real life... how awesome would that be... just have one big party and have everyone there!! WOOP WOOP!
  • Julz2586
    Options
    Wow you look great! It's hard to believe that's even the same person. Way to go!!

Thanks!
    Yeah i look back at pictures of myself when i was in highschool and it just doesn't look like me now
  • joannecita26
    joannecita26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great story-good for you! Extremely motivational. Thanks for sharing
  • Julz2586
    Options
    Wow! Great story-good for you! Extremely motivational. Thanks for sharing

Your welcome :)
  • Julz2586
    Options
    Thought i might bump my board again hehe
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    love your story. very motivational and i really want to wish you the best of luck! xoxoxo.
  • 12ecoiL
    12ecoiL Posts: 12
    Options
    Youre beautiful inside and out!
  • Julz2586
    Options
    Youre beautiful inside and out!

:heart: :blushing: :heart:
  • Tamaralea88
    Tamaralea88 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, you are probably my biggest hero right now! Thank you for posting this =)
  • Julz2586
    Options
    This is amazing, you are probably my biggest hero right now! Thank you for posting this =)

AWWWW!!! :drinker:
  • EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    What a story! Well done and I wish you the best of luck and happiness in the future.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! You look great! Well done and be VERY proud of yourself! :smile:
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward for that day when I'll be able to say that myself: "I'm not her anymore" :))
    PS: that thing about you looking at your teenager pictures, I've been there and it makes me so angry today, that nobody bothered to explain to me how much I was exaggerating. I used to think I was huge and horrible and looking back, I was just a few kilos above what should have probably been the normal weight... Maybe I would have done better at keeping my weight had I know it was something worth keeping :)

Anyway, it was a great journey with it's ups and downs from which you have probably learned a lot. Best of luck for the future :)

Same thing with me :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I used to think OMG I AM SO FAT but in reality I was just normal may be just 3-4 kilos overweight but I was tall for my age so everyone used to say '' She is big'' Nooooooooo I was normal!!!
    And here I am now 20 Kilos overweight ... and if anyone could just tell me then and there :cry: :cry: that I look okay then may be I would have appreciated and loved myself more:cry::cry:

And you look amazing girl !!! I am so happy that you found yourself and do appreciate what you have achieved. *hugs*:flowerforyou:
  • GregRandall
    GregRandall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow... a very honest and truly inspiring story of your journey to date really shows the power of tenacity and unwavering commitment- which you clearly possess plenty of both! The photos really highlight what an impressive transformation youve undergone :)
  • stegs1983
    stegs1983 Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job, you look great!!!
  • Julz2586
    Options
    Thank you for the kind messages!!
  • Julz2586
    Options
    I'm looking forward for that day when I'll be able to say that myself: "I'm not her anymore" :))
    PS: that thing about you looking at your teenager pictures, I've been there and it makes me so angry today, that nobody bothered to explain to me how much I was exaggerating. I used to think I was huge and horrible and looking back, I was just a few kilos above what should have probably been the normal weight... Maybe I would have done better at keeping my weight had I know it was something worth keeping :)

Anyway, it was a great journey with it's ups and downs from which you have probably learned a lot. Best of luck for the future :)

Same thing with me :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I used to think OMG I AM SO FAT but in reality I was just normal may be just 3-4 kilos overweight but I was tall for my age so everyone used to say '' She is big'' Nooooooooo I was normal!!!
    And here I am now 20 Kilos overweight ... and if anyone could just tell me then and there :cry: :cry: that I look okay then may be I would have appreciated and loved myself more:cry::cry:

And you look amazing girl !!! I am so happy that you found yourself and do appreciate what you have achieved. *hugs*:flowerforyou:

yes i wish that i was told when i was 11-13 that i wasn't fat.

Thanks again for the messages
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!