Sunrise!

Options
staps065
staps065 Posts: 837 Member
How many people love a beautiful sunrise? How many love it but are never up early enough to see one? I love a beautiful, quiet morning and the sunrise but I'm normally at the gym or in the shower at the time. This morning I'm going to sit on my deck and enjoy one! But I'm up super early and still have 2 hours to go!

Replies

• 51powerski
    51powerski Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    For me, nothing beats running through the streets/countryside in the early hours... sun coming up... hardly anybody around... some delicious progressive trance blazing in my ears.

MAGIC
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Well, got to enjoy the sunrise this morning although it was a bit cloudy. God's amazing magnificence shown through the clouds.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    like powerski said i love when im running when its coming up just energizes you for the day and makes you really appreciate the day ahead of you. ive run at night or even earlier in the morning and your day just does not feel the same when you see the sun rising
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I love the view from the picture window at my in laws farmhouse in CT. The Boy and I love to watch it come up at the beach. I see it come up every morning at the gym where I work. Yes, I am a big fan!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Sunrises and sunsets!!!! HUGE FAN!!!
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Sunrises and sunsets!!!! HUGE FAN!!!

never been a big fan of sunsets and im not sure why, i think its more to do about it being the end instead of the begining or some psyco babble like that:)
  • LisaD1021
    LisaD1021 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love sunrise, I just wish it came later in the day! Actually I used to see beautiful sunrise nearly every morning, in my rear view mirror, as I drove home from work. Now, I get off work at 1am and am usually asleep when the sun comes up.

Since I've become semi-nocturnal, I enjoy the quiet of the night-time. I like to stand outside when it's dark and quiet, listening to the night sounds, it's like another world.

However, since I'm in AZ, I see plenty of sun and still have to go out into the light occasionally to recharge my batteries!