Anyone Post Pregnant Looking for friends?!

Options
Hi there, my name is Vanessa, I'm 35 years old and have just given birth to my third baby three weeks ago. I've been wanting to lose weight for years and am feeling in the right space to finally do it. My sister who is also a member of MFP has lost a lot of weight and has inspired me that it can be done! I live in the South Island of New Zealand and would love to lose 15-20kilograms. My biggest enemy is sweet foods and snacking, I'd love to have friends within MFP who can encourage me and keep me motivated! Please let me know if you'd like to my online MFP friend!

Replies

• sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm sort of post pregnancy - my youngest is 7 months and eldest 22 months. I'm 36 and living in Holland. Just started MFP about 2 weeks ago. Need to lose 8-10kg. My biggest enemy is also sweet foods and snacking.... :-( I lost weight during both my pregnancies, but after put it back on and more!
  • dckeable76
    Options
    Hi I'm post pregnant and need to lose the pregnancy pounds. I have 4 children aged 16, 12, 22 months and 3 and a half months. Please feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get!