my before and after with pictures

Options
So these are my before and afters…not that much of difference but hey even a slight difference is difference:p…okay so ill start off with my weight and height when I started I was 130 pounds now im 125ish pounds not that much loss in weight and I didn’t measure myself just took pictures…which I quite frankly thought in the beginning would be an absolute waste but it did actually work…
Okay now to my diet part it has been absolutely RUBBISH some days I stuffed myself with all sorts of junk some days I would be disciplined the day 1 to day 30 pictures have been completely eat everything I want type scenario…but but but I did incorporate 30 days shred of Jillian Michaels and I did running/walking in the morning before going to university everyday mostly…
Then from day 30 and day 60 when I saw a tiny bit results in day 30 I was like okay now I will focus on my diet area if I can see results when I eat total crap then what if I started eating totally clean what will happen then :p..so yeah that was the plan was but knowing me I did the complete opposite :p…I did incorporate intermittent fasting I did it for a week it did work but I didn’t feel like doing it again..but I have heard loads of good stuff about it and it has worked for many people…then I was like let’s do the warrior diet which is just eating one big meal a day…it worked and that’s what iv been doing sort of for the past days…but then I saw this documentary hungry for change and my my did it change my whole perception about food…I started incorporating g green smoothies I was so pumped up after watching the whole documentary that I was like that’s it I need to change my whole lifestyle…so I went on 7 day green smoothie detox and knowing me I gave up on day 3 :p…man I suck at willpower…but in all seriousness my lack of energy was killing me I have university plus I was doing my daily run in the morning and then I had now started ripped in 30 of Jillian Michaels so I needed energy to go through my day…so this was so not for me…but I have fallen in love with green smoothies….and day 60 is a mixture of testing out new diets, running, ripped in 30 and green smoothies :p
The things I have learned is that firstly Running/ walking will melt away your fat like crazy…even though I know all this and after even seeing results I still have days of being supe lazy and don’t go for run..…keeping fit is a constant motivation ..believe me I know…you need to exercise to see results….exercise will melt away fat but diet needs to be focused on aswelll..
And lastly you will see results but it will take time….in my case when I didn’t see results in week 1 that’s why I ate like crazy that im doing everything but seeing nothing but then I finally did but after quiet some time…and that’s the only motivation I needed to move on…it is hard but its totally worth it
Today I took the last picture and my diet is now drinking 1 litre of water as soon as I wake up and my god it has done wonders…I drink now like 3 litres of water daily …then after my run I drink my green smoothie and that’s it then go to university and there il take along nuts or dates and when I come back il have another green smoothie and do my work out ripped in 30 and then afterwards il have my meal which would be anything but with loads and loads of vegetables ….this is working for me and I love it….the last picture I took is when the night before I ate like crazy like a huge sandwich filled with meat and loads of salad…plus 2 shwarama it’s a lebanese dish…and when I woke up that’s how I looked and I love it  even though im still not near my goal but as I said it’s a journey and it takes time and I will finally get there just have to be positive and motivated ….

Now my plan is to clean my diet even more and focus even more and just see where it takes me…I hope I didn’t bore you guys …and it takes a lot of courage to post pictures like these …anyway this was my journey…have a good day 

day1-1-1.jpg

DAY30-1.jpg

DAY600-1.jpg

Replies

• GlynisH
    GlynisH Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job! Even though you only lost 5 lbs, it looks like you lost alot of inches! You look great!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Nice effort! And check out those Abs ;)
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thankyou everyone :)
  • GangstaMa
    GangstaMa Posts: 39
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Yes, nice abs! Way to go!
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    Sometime five pounds is a world of difference! You look fantastic!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference. Keep it up!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Excellent results you lOok brilliant. I hear you on the weight thing. I lost 6.5 pounds with 30ds and am now half way through r in 30 and have gained 1 despite inches being down loads. I'll take what I look like over what the scales say every time though. Well done and thank you for sharing xxx
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see a difference! Keep it up
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thankyouu all :)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Yuo are all so brave adding pictures. So impressive, well done, and congrats
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Most impressive.
    Well done .
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congrats!
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You look great, big difference with just 5 lbs :)
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    So these are my before and afters…not that much of difference but hey even a slight difference is difference:p…okay so ill start off with my weight and height when I started I was 130 pounds now im 125ish pounds not that much loss in weight and I didn’t measure myself just took pictures…which I quite frankly thought in the beginning would be an absolute waste but it did actually work…
    Okay now to my diet part it has been absolutely RUBBISH some days I stuffed myself with all sorts of junk some days I would be disciplined the day 1 to day 30 pictures have been completely eat everything I want type scenario…but but but I did incorporate 30 days shred of Jillian Michaels and I did running/walking in the morning before going to university everyday mostly…
    Then from day 30 and day 60 when I saw a tiny bit results in day 30 I was like okay now I will focus on my diet area if I can see results when I eat total crap then what if I started eating totally clean what will happen then :p..so yeah that was the plan was but knowing me I did the complete opposite :p…I did incorporate intermittent fasting I did it for a week it did work but I didn’t feel like doing it again..but I have heard loads of good stuff about it and it has worked for many people…then I was like let’s do the warrior diet which is just eating one big meal a day…it worked and that’s what iv been doing sort of for the past days…but then I saw this documentary hungry for change and my my did it change my whole perception about food…I started incorporating g green smoothies I was so pumped up after watching the whole documentary that I was like that’s it I need to change my whole lifestyle…so I went on 7 day green smoothie detox and knowing me I gave up on day 3 :p…man I suck at willpower…but in all seriousness my lack of energy was killing me I have university plus I was doing my daily run in the morning and then I had now started ripped in 30 of Jillian Michaels so I needed energy to go through my day…so this was so not for me…but I have fallen in love with green smoothies….and day 60 is a mixture of testing out new diets, running, ripped in 30 and green smoothies :p
    The things I have learned is that firstly Running/ walking will melt away your fat like crazy…even though I know all this and after even seeing results I still have days of being supe lazy and don’t go for run..…keeping fit is a constant motivation ..believe me I know…you need to exercise to see results….exercise will melt away fat but diet needs to be focused on aswelll..
    And lastly you will see results but it will take time….in my case when I didn’t see results in week 1 that’s why I ate like crazy that im doing everything but seeing nothing but then I finally did but after quiet some time…and that’s the only motivation I needed to move on…it is hard but its totally worth it
    Today I took the last picture and my diet is now drinking 1 litre of water as soon as I wake up and my god it has done wonders…I drink now like 3 litres of water daily …then after my run I drink my green smoothie and that’s it then go to university and there il take along nuts or dates and when I come back il have another green smoothie and do my work out ripped in 30 and then afterwards il have my meal which would be anything but with loads and loads of vegetables ….this is working for me and I love it….the last picture I took is when the night before I ate like crazy like a huge sandwich filled with meat and loads of salad…plus 2 shwarama it’s a lebanese dish…and when I woke up that’s how I looked and I love it  even though im still not near my goal but as I said it’s a journey and it takes time and I will finally get there just have to be positive and motivated ….

Now my plan is to clean my diet even more and focus even more and just see where it takes me…I hope I didn’t bore you guys …and it takes a lot of courage to post pictures like these …anyway this was my journey…have a good day 

day1-1-1.jpg

DAY30-1.jpg

DAY600-1.jpg

WTG!! You look great x
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!

I wish I had curves like that. You look great!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    wow!

19111718.png
  • onegoal2
    onegoal2 Posts: 47
    Options
    You look great! Great Job!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You look fab. I want your stomach!
  • leeann788
    leeann788 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fantastic pics girl! Threre is a huge difference in your apperance, you look wonderful!
    Congrat's! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!