Im 23 down 32! Ironic but i'm happy!!!

Options
I am so thankful for MFP. This time last year I was obese. My starting weight was 211.8 with MFP:

2r6fspz.jpg

This is me now

vn1iqd.jpg

Thank u all for ur love and support ur helping me reach my goals!!!

Replies

• Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing you look great ! good job
  • bhersh24
    bhersh24 Posts: 49
    Options
    so very proud of you! you've done great and you're amazing at sharing the love! thanks for inspiring us all! :)
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress....But, there is actually nothing ironic about that.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    How great do you feel about THAT! You must have more energy and a little more desire to stay active or make good food choices! Keep up the great work!
  • branditabonita
    branditabonita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just meant the numbers are flipped! ITs random that I lost exactly 32 lbs on my 23rd b day :)
    Congratulations on your progress....But, there is actually nothing ironic about that.
  • angied47
    angied47 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW great job, I am new to MFP but I am so excited I found it especially when I see stories like this! :smile:
  • seizethefray
    Options
    great job, friend!! you are such an inspiration. you look amazing!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    congrats. Keep u the good work.
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! Amazing!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I just meant the numbers are flipped! ITs random that I lost exactly 32 lbs on my 23rd b day :)

I just want to say GREAT JOB! there is a Totally noticeable difference! And yes I do the irony in your loss :laugh:

23rd birthday and 32 pounds down- awesome! :drinker:
  • Sana1116
    Sana1116 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    CONGRAAAAT, you look great hun. and Happy HAPPY HAAPPPYYYYY Birthday! I hope its a great one and many more to come. :-)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

I just want to say GREAT JOB! there is a Totally noticeable difference! And yes I do the irony in your loss :laugh:

23rd birthday and 32 pounds down- awesome! :drinker:

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO YOU! =) CONGRATS ON YOUR 32 POUNDS DOWN!!! =) Keep up the amazing work!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    wow well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!