5'8 with 80lbs to lose.....!!

mummma
mummma Posts: 402 Member
im a 24 year old single mummma to 3 little ones aged 5,3and 1. i did really well last year, and then health issues put the weight back on. but now im back and on form :) actively logging everything i consume in my food diary and easing myself into exercise, building up to the workout i did last year..... i need an operation and they wont give me it til i lose weight. so here i am!! x

Replies

• velvetred14
    velvetred14 Posts: 18 Member
    Well welcome back! I started here on Tuesday this week, and at the moment really enjoying itl I had a sneak weigh in and it is working, although I haven't as much to lose as you, but I am lots older (this makes it harder)! My holiday to Cyprus come up in just under a month and I look a monster at the moment. :embarassed:
  • mummma
    thankyou

good luck. cyprus is a great incentive !! x
  • leo4js
    leo4js Posts: 22
    Hello, I just started today. i am 39 yrs old going on 40 next month and i want to lose 65 lbs to lose....mom of two boys w/ big appetites. But im ready to lose for good im tired of being this overweight and yoyo dieting. this time i want it to be for good.
    Love to exercise but my time is so limited. i try to stay active bcuz i work behind a desk all day. so i began a work out program w/ 30 min a day. I need all the help i can get. Do you ever get the feeling that people and friends are so used to seeing you this way w/ all the weight on and they just dnt beleive or take you serious when u say ur going to lose weight? Im ready...i gotta do this for ME!!!!!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Welcome. I've been active here about a week strong and i too have about 80 lbs to lose. We're in it together!
  • mummma
    i feel like ive tried and failed so many times that i dont blame them for being a bit cynical. this time i havnt really told anyone. just doing it for me..... x
  • mummma
    :flowerforyou: