Help! I need to keep up my motivation, but I feel it fading

Options
Lately I haven't been having any motivation to exercise. I was exercising every day. Happy, motivated, energetic, but now I am tired, stressed, sore, did I mention tired. I am still watching what I eat, but just not motivated to exercise every day anymore. I am in school for nursing and lately I been having exams alot and new classes started also clinicals. Then my water heater busted, had water every where. Still waiting on them to come and clean my carpet and do a mold test. Idk I'm just exhausted. I am also having pms so that has alot to do with it. Idk, I just need some words of encouragement. Can anyone help please....

Replies

• dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need a nap......you are exhausted. I know it is hard to keep going and be motivated when you feel so overwhelmed.......BTDT many times. Maybe you can focus on just eating healthy, going for an easy walk outdoors and trust that this too shall pass ((((((((((hugs to you))))))))
  • NK203
    NK203 Posts: 35
    Options
    Same thing happened to me two weeks ago, including the water heater / water everywhere problem! Make plans to exercise with a friend tomorrow and then go take a nap. If you are tired and sore, you need rest and not more exercise right now. Making plans will "force" you to exercise tomorrow, and because you will be well rested, it will be fun. You will be back on track and look forward to exercising again the next day. Good luck! And, happy resting! -:)!
  • Sobe1970
    Sobe1970 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Listen to what your body is telling you. It's a good idea to schedule "rest days" to give your muscles time to recover. This is especially true if you are doing a lot of strength training/heavy lifting.