Working out while being sick....Any Suggestions?

Options
Ok, so I have had impacted sinuses and all of my sinus cavities are impacted. I am suppose to have surgery on May 8th. This has been going on for over two months now and things have gotten worse. By the end of the day I can hardly move my head without being in excruciating pain. Now I am getting earaches and jaw pain from these sinuses.

I have been able to work out daily but my energy seems to be decreasing the more I do. I have also seem to have had increased symptoms such as the headaches are worse and everything else. I do not do high impact workouts I normally just stick to preventions walking workouts and Walk Away the Pounds one. I work out anywhere from 30 to 60 min at a time and try to do equivalent of 4 to 5 miles a day. It is split up I will do a 2 - 3 mile workout DVD in the morning and then a 2 mile one in the afternoon.

Do any of you have any suggestions as to whether or not I should just cut back on the workouts or still do what I can when I am able? I really don't want to get set behind because I know that the week of surgery I am not going to be able to do anything because of just having surgery and they don't allow any aerobics I had this surgery almost three years ago. They are hoping to clear everything out this time where as they weren't able to last time because they didn't have the equipment they have now.