Slipping Off Track

Options
Im really in need I support and advice right now.
Okay, so I lost a total of 19 pounds and was really feeling great about myself and appearance. But then I moved to a new house which ended up in about a week of takeout for dinner. This caused me to eat everything I had been craving and to stop logging. I didn't check to see how it was affecting my weight loss. Yesterday I finally weighed myself and discovere that I have gained about 8 pounds in 3 weeks. Now I'm having a really hard time getting back on track with counting and working out. Now that te weather is getting nicer I feel the pressure more than ever to achieve my goal. I wake up each morning with a positive attitude and begin tracking but then by lunch I give in to my cravings and promise myself to do better tomorrow. I've been doing this daily cycle for about a week and need some advice of what to do.

Replies

• sarahdee2007
    Options
    It's a new day. It is always hard to get back on track when you have had bad foods (I'm still recovering from Easter) but just because you slipped doesn't mean you should give up. No one is perfect. Forgive yourself and remember why you started losing weight in the first place. If you *have* to eat out, look for the healthier options. Grilled vs fried/breaded, less things in cheese sauce/oil, more veggies.