water dissolvable whey.

Options
hey there guys,
i cant drink milk (not because i'm lactose intolerant, i just cannot stand the taste of it).
Im looking for a good protein powder that dissolves in water, that's kind of on the cheaper side of things (dam this unemployment of mine), i did the math ad figured out it would be cheaper than eating all the chicken and meat and yogurt i'm eating for my protein.)

does anyone have any good ideas for a good water soluble one? i cant imagine chocolate flavour would go well with water.. bleh!

Replies

• bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I use a myofusion choc peanut butter kind, and I use water because I don't want the extra cals that come along with a coup of milk. It's pretty good, it tastes just like hot choc made with water to me. (also helps curb this sweet tooth of mine lol)
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I've seen fruit punch flavored ones somewhere. Can't imagine that it would be good with anything except water ...
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I use a myofusion choc peanut butter kind, and I use water because I don't want the extra cals that come along with a coup of milk. It's pretty good, it tastes just like hot choc made with water to me. (also helps curb this sweet tooth of mine lol)

I use Myofusion chocolate. I like the texture better than some of the others I've tried with water. They were too thin. It is a concentrate and not isolate and a mix of both fast acting and slow acting protien and a reasonable amount of BCAAs. It has good "mouthfeel" as we say in the culinary industry.

There is an awesome thread on Whey Protien that was posted a couple of days ago here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/560163-a-comprehensive-guide-to-whey
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Myofusion, Trutein, XF Whey or Ultra peptide 2.0 (this one is casein) all taste fine just mixed in water. You could also try mixing it in Almond or Soy milk as well