i found them

Options
si_puedo
si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
:happy: my chin and collar bone.....yayyyyyyy...FINALLY...oh how i missed them!!!!:drinker: :smile:

Replies

• Rebekadbh
    Rebekadbh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lol love it! Congrats! Still trying to find my collarbones:)
  • CindyAHewitt
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to find mine again. Congrats
    :happy:
  • Loriel
    Loriel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    One woman I know had her daughter come over to confirm a lump she had found. She didn't want to go to the doctor about the lump if she was imagining it. Turned out it was her hip bone. She hadn't felt it in a while and had lost weight.
  • mvat839
    mvat839 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to find mine but I tend to think I wasn't born with them. Oh well! Congrats!
  • allegram
    allegram Posts: 117
    Options
    The title of this post made me laugh because it was briefly right below one saying, "20 lbs lost!" :drinker: congrats, though!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    One woman I know had her daughter come over to confirm a lump she had found. She didn't want to go to the doctor about the lump if she was imagining it. Turned out it was her hip bone. She hadn't felt it in a while and had lost weight.

lol...my husband was in hand for verification too....lol....i thought i was hallucinating
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!